UP Traffic Police Challan Online Payment 2019-20: As we all know that the new Motor Vehicles Act has been implemented in the entire country from 1 September 2019. Since the enactment of this new Act, there has been a heavy penalty for breaking traffic rules. The new rules are not only incurring heavy fines but are also being strictly adhered to. The Amended Motor Vehicles Bill (New MV Act 2019) has come into force in many states including the capital Delhi. At the same time, under the new bill, challans of vehicles have also been started. But if you think that like a citizen you follow traffic rules completely. Because no traffic policeman has stopped you, you may be wrong.
Sometimes traffic rules are violated on many occasions in haste, but you do not know. Your challan is also disconnected, but you are not aware. If you have knowingly or unknowingly broken a traffic rule, you can also find out. Recently in Delhi-NCR, many people have come to know through SMS that they have broken the traffic rules. A link has also been sent to them in that SMS, where they can find out the status of the challan. In this article, we will give you complete information about how you can check the online status of your Traffic Challan. Along with this, the information will be given to fill the Online Traffic E-Challan Payment. Kindly read this article till the end.
How to Fill UP Traffic Police Challan Online Payment 2019-20?
Keeping in mind the convenience of the people, the traffic police have informed that now you can submit challans sitting at home through e-challan. You will not need to go to any office for this. These are for facilitated invoices. Due to this service of traffic police, you will not face any problem with submitting challan. With this, transparency will also come in the system of challans.
For this, you do not have to do much, just follow some steps and you can submit online challan from home. Since the entire process takes place online and is under the supervision of the police, there is no fear of rigging.
Benefits of Digital Traffic e-Challan Online Payment-
There are several advantages of e-challan (UP Traffic Police Challan Online Payment), which is as follows:
- E-Challan is a software application that works on an Android-based Mobile App and Web interface.
- This app has been added to the ‘Parivahan’ and ‘Sarathi’ application. On this app, you get a variety of user-friendly features.
- However, it is mainly used as a traffic infusion system.
- Using Online e Challan Payment will save you valuable time.
- With this, you do not have to go to any office to fill the challan.
- Its use will reduce the revenue deficit and bring transparency in the system.
UP Traffic Police E-Challan Online Payment at Parivahan Portal-
If you also want to check and fill your traffic challan online, then follow the steps given below and pay the e-challan.
- For this, you have to first go to the e-challan website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways at https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/.
- After reaching the eChallan Parivahan Portal, you have to click on “Check Challan Status”.
- By clicking on this link, a web page will open in front of you. In which you will get information about your accused challan.
- Here you will get three options to check the Challan Status (Details).
- First Invoice (Challan) by number
- Second by Vehicle number
- And the third by Driving License (DL) number
Here you have to select any one option and enter the number and then enter the Captcha code. Afterward, click in the “GET DETAIL” button. If your challan is cut, then you will see accused Challan in the next page. With this, the option of the same online payment will also be given. In which you will go to the website of your respective state for payment as soon as you click on the option of “Pay Now”. Now you can make E-Challan Online Payment with the help of your credit/debit card or internet banking.
- eChallan Helpline Number: 0120-2459171
- Official Email ID: email@example.com
Uttar Pradesh Traffic Police Challan Fees Online-
Details for Uttar Pradesh Traffic Police Challan Fee Payment Online Form 2019-20:
(Step 1st) Once after getting the Challan SMS from UP Traffic Police Department, candidates should go through the details mentioned over it.
(Step 2nd) Candidates are required to go to the Challan Payment Portal at http://traffic.uppolice.gov.in/.
(Step 3rd) Here they will be redirected to the My Challan Payment Page, they will find following options over there:
- Vehicle Number
- Challan Number
- DL Number
(Step 4th) Candidates are required to select the from the displayed options and they need to fill accordingly.
(Step 5th) Then they have to click the get details option, and they have to make payment & verify, as per the options provided. Candidates will be required to select their payment mode and make payment & submit it very carefully.
Mode of Payment – Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Offline Submission at Police Station.
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of UP Traffic Police Challan Online Payment at echallan.parivahan.gov.in. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.