UP Ration Card List: Hello friends, today we will discuss Uttar Pradesh Ration Card New List District-wise. With the help of which you can easily see your name in UP Ration Card List online. If you want to apply online for a new ration card, then its procedure is also given here. Simultaneously download UP Ration Card new list. Uttar Pradesh Govt has launched the online portal fcs.up.gov.in for UP Ration Card List. Here one can check his/her name in BPL/APL ration card list and download the complete list in PDF format.
This work has been done by Food and Civil Supply Dept, Govt of Uttar Pradesh. Those who have registered for Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh can check their name in this list. In addition, the citizen can download the list issued by the National Food Security Act (NFSA) and also physically check his name by the beneficiary. In this article, we are providing all information related to the UP Ration Card New List District-Wise. Kindly read the full article carefully to the end.
UP Ration Card New List 2019 (http://fcs.up.gov.in)
As you will know that in all the states in India, all the families have been divided into three categories. These include APL, BPL and Antyodaya Cards. You can apply for these ration cards according to your family income. But before that, we explain to you that after all, what is APL, BPL and Antyodaya cards?
- AAY Ration Card – This card is made for the poorest families. In this, people who have no limited income or such elderly people who have no income, they can apply. The pink ration card is issued by the government for the people of this class.
- BPL Ration Card – People who fall under the poverty line. They can apply for this card. The white color of this card has been fixed by the government.
- APL Ration Card – Anyone can apply for this ration card. There is no limit on income for this. The yellow color of this card has been fixed by the government.
In this way, you can apply for your ration card in any of these categories according to your income. With this, you can also take advantage of government facilities with the help of these ration cards.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card (UP Aapurthi Portal)-
This new list will give many benefits to Uttar Pradesh residents, which are as follows.
- The most important advantage of the Uttar Pradesh ration card list is that you can check your name sitting at home in it. You do not have to go round any government office to see your name on this list.
- In addition to seeing your name in up ration card list, if your name is not in this list. You can also apply online for this. That is also possible to sit in the house and get involved in the line.
- With the help of your APL / BPL or Antyodaya Ration Card, you will also be able to get grains at the government centers at lower prices.
Documents Required for Issue Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh-:
- Passport-size Photo of Head of the Family
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card copy
- Residential address proof such as electricity/water bill
- PAN Card and Gas Connection Details
- Applicant’s Bank Account Details
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Online Application Process-
Now the Uttar Pradesh Govt has provided this facility that any person in the state can apply online for the ration card. To apply online under the UP Ration Card, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
In order to issue your Ration Card, you must first go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department. The link is mentioned below.
- After reaching the web home page, you will see a heading by making a download form on the gray dashboard. You have to click here to download the Application Forms PDF.
- After the application form is downloaded, you have to fill in the complete information of your family members in it.
- When you are filling the ration card, you must register yourself first in it. After that, you only have to give information about each member only once.
- You must enter your mobile number when registering online. After that, you will be given a password at that mobile number.
- This password is required to be used at the time of registration. As soon as you enter this number in the given place. Your registration will be completed successfully.
- After this, you will have to create your registration ID and password. You will now have to fill in your entire set of the fixed application form.
- Finally, you have to upload a copy of your scanned photo with the application form. After this process is complete, you have to click the “Submit” button.
After completing this online process, your ration card will be considered full. You can now take away the photocopy of your ration card. This will work for you in the future.
Check Your Name in UP Ration Card New List-
UP Ration Card List – Uttar Pradesh Rashan Card Suchi, which has been registered under the NSFA in 2019, the beneficiaries have registered themselves. They can search their names on this list. The procedure for searching your name for these beneficiaries is as follows:
- In order to see the name of the UP Ration Card New List, the beneficiary will first have to go to the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Dept, Govt of Uttar Pradesh. The link is given below.
- After clicking on this link, you will reach its homepage.
- Now you have to click on the “NFSA Eligibility List” inside the important link.
- Immediately after this process, the district-wise list of UP ration card 2019 will be available on your front screen.
- Here you have to click on the link in your district. After this, you will have to mention your city name and the ration card number.
- With the help of this number, the beneficiary can check his own name in this list.
- After this, applicants can also get the printout of the beneficiary list.
Apart from all this, the applicant can also see his name in this list by pressing the CTRL+F button. In any case, the name of any candidate is not included in the UP ration card list district-wise. He can apply to register his name under this portal.
Register Complaint under UP Ration Card list-
If you are not happy with this facility of Uttar Pradesh Govt and want to complain about it. You will need to call the given below toll-free helpline number.
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-180-0150 & 1967
- Ration Card Application Form (For Rural Area): Click Here
- Ration Card Application Form (For Urban Area): Click Here
- Search in Eligibility List of National Food Safety Act (NFSA): Click Here
Read Also: UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2019 Apply Online