© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal Registration
[Registration] UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal at niveshmitra.up.nic.in | Check Login Process-NOC Online Form & Toll-Free Customer Care Number
UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal Online Registration & Login at niveshmitra.up.nic.in: Nivesh Mitra is a dedicated single window portal of UP State government to facilitate Ease of Doing Business in Uttar Pradesh. Entrepreneurs can make Online Registration & Login at the official portal at niveshmitra.up.nic.in. This is a one-stop solution for online application, consolidated fee payment and monitoring the status.
At Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal, around 70 Services of 20 Departments are available online. Moreover, this online portal also contains a list of required certificates, No Objection Certificate (NOC) and Licences. Online 3rd party verification of certificates / NOCs / Licences is also available online. The most striking feature is provision to download final approved and digitally signed certificates/licenses. In this article, we’re providing the complete details of UP Nivesh Mitra Portal.
UP Nivesh Mitra Portal Online Registration & Login Process
Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal is a complete EODB platform for entrepreneurs for all approvals. Below is the complete procedure to make online registration and login at the Nivesh Mitra single-window portal:
- First of all, visit the official website of http://niveshmitra.up.nic.in/.
- At the homepage, click at the “Register Here” link at the ‘Login’ window as shown in the figure below:
- After this, the UP Nivesh Mitra Entrepreneur Registration Form will appear as follows:
- Here entrepreneurs will have to enter the company name, entrepreneur name, mobile number, and email-ID in the prescribed boxes.
- Then click at the “Register” button to complete the online registration process.
Here departments can raise queries only once in the application. “Know Your Approval” feature will assist investors in understanding approvals. People can set-up business in Uttar Pradesh using New Single Window Nivesh Mitra Portal.
Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal Online Services-
This portal would contain the 70 Services of 20 Departments online. Here is the list of services by various depts:
|Labour||Power||Electrical Safety||Stamp & Registration|
|Fire Safety||Housing Registrar – Firms, Societies & Chits||Revenue||Excise|
|Pollution Control Board||Weights & Measures||Forest||UPSIDC|
|Urban Development||Public Works Noida / Greater Noida||Yamuna Expressway||Food Safety & Drugs Administration PICUP|
The Nivesh Mitra Portal will assist in collaboration in the holistic development of an industry-friendly environment. This would be through progressive regulatory processes, an efficient system, and effective measurable timelines.
Note – This will facilitate “Ease of Doing Business in Uttar Pradesh” by facilitating entrepreneurs with an electronic-based transparent system for online submission, tracking of applications and online fees payment.
Key Features of UP Nivesh Mitra Portal-
The important features and highlights of Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal are as follows:
- This is an entrepreneur-friendly application to enable Ease of Doing Business in Uttar Pradesh.
- It is a transparent, unified, one-stop solution for investor onboarding & time-bound delivery of services
- There is online access, document submission & processing of application forms for setting up of industries & enterprises
- Moreover, there is a provision of Common Application Form (CAF) for applying to pre-establishment and pre-operation clearances/approvals.
For more details, candidates can call on the Helpline Number at 0522-2238902 or can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal Online Registration & Login Process. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.