Hello friends, today we will give you information about the RTE UP Admission 2020-21 online application process. As you may be aware that Uttar Pradesh Govt is inviting online applications from students for RTE UP Admission 2020. After this, candidates can fill the Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2020 online application/registration form. Interested candidates can apply online for RTE 25 Admit Card 2020 and fill the RTE UP 2020 application form through the official website at rte25.upsdc.gov.in.
Under the Right to Education Act (RTE 2009), there is a reservation of 25% seats in private schools for children from economically weaker sections and socially disadvantaged sections. Basic Education Board UP has issued RTE UP notification for FY 2020. And now candidates can fill the RTE 25 Admission Form 2020-21. Interested candidates can apply online for RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission 2020 through the official website. Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2020-21 online application process consists of 4 stages and the last date of each stage is given below. For this, kindly read the article carefully to the very end.
UP RTE Admission 2020-21 Online Application Process
Below is the complete procedure to fill Uttar Pradesh RTE 25 Admission Form 2020, kindly read it carefully:
- First of all, applicants will have to visit the official website at http://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/.
- After this, click on the “Online Application / Student Login” option on the web homepage or click on this link directly.
- Subsequently, the UP RTE Admission 2020-21 Student Registration Form will appear as shown below:
- Here the candidates have to fill the required details and then click on the “Register” button given below.
- After this, a student registration slip will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can print this registration slip and then click on the “Complete The Form” button below.
- Accordingly, Uttar Pradesh RTE 25 Admission 2020 Student Application Form will look like this:
- Fill all the details correctly and upload supporting documents. Then select the schools from the RTE UP school list and click on the “Submit” button.
Accordingly, candidates can check the RTE Uttar Pradesh Student Application Form 2020 preview and then click on the “Lock & Final Print” button. After this, candidates can click on the “Final Print” button to take a print-out of the filled application form and complete the application process.
Required Documents for RTE UP Admission 2020-
Candidates will have to upload the following documents while filling the online application for UP RTE Admission 2020-21:
- Student’s Recent Passport-size Photo
- Proof of Address (Ration Card, Electricity/Water bill, etc.)
- Student’s Proof of Age (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, etc.)
- Self-attested Documents (Educational)
RTE UP Admission 2020-21 Schedule-
The complete schedule for UP RTE Admission 2020 can be checked through the link given below:
Official Website: RTE-UP-Admission-Date-Schedule
- According to official figures, there were over 21,000 rte25admission UP applicants under Uttar Pradesh RTE in the previous year. Out of these students, 15,626 applicants were admitted to private schools and are pursuing free education.
- To know more about the admission process of RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission 20, candidates can directly check the complete information through this link => RTE UP Admission Process 2020.
Adding School Name In UP RTE School List 2020-
If the school name does not appear in the RTE Admission 2020-21 school list, then the candidates can request to add that particular school in the Uttar Pradesh Govt master database through the link “Citizen Request (Add School)”.
- To see the complete list of schools participating in the UP RTE admission process, please click on the ‘List of Private Schools’ on the left side of the homepage.
- Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2020-21 To see more details about how to fill online application/registration, click on the link given here.
- RTE 25 Admission User Manual: Click Here
- Lottery No Allotted to Student in Online RTE Lottery System: Click Here
Check Application Status => Existing candidates can also check the status of UP RTE Admission 2019-20 application by clicking on the link: Student Login
Reference – In case of any further question, candidates can give a missed call on RTE UP Helpline Number – 80009-67874.
Read Also: UP Traffic Police Challan Online Payment
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of RTE UP Admission 2020-21 Online Application at rte25.upsdc.gov.in. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.