RTE MP Admission 2020-21 Online Form: RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020-21 has been started on the official website at rteportal.mp.gov.in for the economically weaker section and reserved category (ST, ST, PH). Under the Right to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, the Govt of India has made a rule that every private non-government regulated school must reserve 25% seats for the Economic Weaker Section (EWS). Here we are providing you RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020-21 online application form. In this article look carefully at all the details like eligibility, registration process, vacant seats, etc and then proceed to the next step.
The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act has been enacted on 4 August 2009 in India. The purpose of the Right to Education (RTE) Act under the Indian Constitution is to provide free and compulsory education for children between the ages of 6 and 14 years under Article 21A in India. To increase the level of education in rural and urban areas, the Central Govt of India has made it mandatory to reserve 25% seats for Economic Weaker Section (EWS) and Reserved Class (SC / ST / PH) categories.
RTE MP Admission 2020-21 Online Form
Interested persons of Madhya Pradesh state who are searching for RTE MP Admission 2020-21 will get full information here. First of all, we want to tell you that under the Right to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, the State Govt of Madhya Pradesh provides free education to all private and non-government regulated schools from class 1st to 8th.
|RTE MP Admission 2020-21 Important Dates:|
|Start Date of Application||30 April 2020|
|Last date for Application Form||29 May 2020|
|To Download Application Form||30 April to 29 May 2020|
|Verification of Documents From In Public Center||30 April to 29 May 2020|
|Application Form Improvement||30 April to 29 May 2020|
|For Uploading Verified Documents||1 May 2019 to 5 June 2020|
|Allotment of Seats after Lottery Draw||By 12 June 2020|
|Online Lottery Draw for Merit List||After 5 June 2020|
|Download Allotment Letter||12 June to 20 June 2020|
|Reporting by Parents for Admission||13 June to 25 June 2020|
|Admission in School||13 June to 30 June 2020|
What is the Right to Education Act (RTE) 2009?
Under the Right to Education (RTE) Act or the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009, the central government will ensure free and compulsory education for children between the ages of 6 and 14 in India under Article 21A of the Indian Constitution.
Factors of MP RTE Admission at Entry Level:
- The Right to Education Act provides free school education to children in the EWS community.
- Every citizen of India with sufficient qualifications can avail.
- RTE Admission will provide direct entry to first class in 2020-21 pre-primary (PP3 + / PP4 + / PP5 +).
Check RTE MP Admission Vacant Seat Details: Click Here
Age Limit for MP RTE Online Admission 2020-21
|Entry Level Class Name||Age Limit|
|Pre-primary 3+ (PP3 +)||3 years or more but less than 4 years.|
|Pre-primary 4+ (PP3 +)||3 years 6 months or more but less than 5 years.|
|Pre-primary 5+ (PP3 +)||4 years 6 months or more but less than 6 years.|
|First Class||5 years or more, but it must be less than 7 years.|
Eligibility & Required Documents for RTE MP Admission 2020-21
To apply for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission, the applicants must have:
- Domicile Certificate
- Valid BPL / AAY Ration Card for Weaker Sections
- Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), OBC Certificate (If any)
- Leasehold Family of Forest Land
- More than 40% of Disabled Children
- HIV Infected Children
- Orphans Registered by Women & Child Development Officer
- For more information: Click Here
How to Apply Online for RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020-21?
First of all, you have to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Education Department at http://educationportal.mp.gov.in/. After that, click on the ‘RTE MP’ link or click on the link directly below.
Official Website: MP State RTE Portal
- On the web homepage, click on “RTE Entry” to proceed ahead.
- Before going to MP RTE Admission 2020-21, read all the admission guidelines carefully.
- Then click on the “Online Application Form” option.
- When you click on a window, the application form will open.
- Now fill all the required details and click on the “Final Submission” button to complete the process.
Note – RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020-21 Online Application-cum-Registration Process will be applicable when the state government starts inviting online applications for the academic year 2020-21. We will update all the details as soon as the MP RTE Admission starts.
RTE MP Admission 2020-21 Selection Process-
- In the first phase of the RTE Madhya Pradesh Admission 2020-21 selection process, you have to fill an online admission form.
- After completing the online admission form, the responsible authority will process the Lottery Draw to make the Merit List.
- The beneficiaries who come under the Lottery Draw will be selected to take admission in their desired school.
- In the final selection process, the concerned authorities will provide the Admit Card.
MP RTE Admission Application Status: Click Here
RTE Official Website: http://rteportal.mp.gov.in/
Read Also: RTE UP Admission 2020-21 Online Application
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of RTE MP Admission 2020-21 Online Application at rteportal.mp.gov.in. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.