Uttarakhand RTE Admission 2020-21: Under the Right To Education (RTE) Act 2009, poor children in all private schools are empowered to provide free education up to class 8th with a reservation of 25%. Through RTE Uttarakhand Portal, families of all the lower classes of the state can easily enroll their children in any government or private school near their area. In this article, we’re providing you the information about how can you apply online for RTE Admission? What documents are required to apply online for RTE Admission 2020-21 Uttarakhand and who can apply online for this.
Apart from this, we will tell you that when you apply for RTE Admission Uttarakhand, what you have to take care of. If you are a native of Uttarakhand and want to enroll your child in a reputed private and government school under RTE. So read the information given below carefully. Register here for filling up the Application Form for EWS / DG Admission for session 2020-21.
RTE Admission 2020-21 Uttarakhand-
We want to tell you that under RTE Admission, all lower-class children come. Those who are given a 25% reservation by RTE Uttarakhand for admission of all those children in government or private schools. Due to which these children are easily admitted to any school. Along with this, the education of all these children is taken maximum care of. In addition, they are also given the benefit of many types of government facilities.
Uttarakhand RTE Admission (Required Documents & Eligibility):
- To get admission through RTE Uttarakhand, the applicant must be a native of the state.
- It is also mandatory for the applicant to have their own Aadhaar card and their parents’ Aadhaar card.
- Also, it is mandatory to have your birth certificate and residence certificate as well.
Apply Online RTE Admission 2020-21 Uttarakhand-
If you want to apply online for admission under RTE Uttarakhand. So you have to follow the following steps, such as:
- First of all, the applicant (Students) have to visit the official website of RTE Uttarakhand at https://www.rte121c-ukd.in/uttarakhand.
- After visiting the official website, you have to click on the “Online Registration” button.
- After this, click on the ‘Student Registration’ button given in it.
- Now RTE Admission 2020-21 Application Form will open in the next window. Which you have to read carefully and then fill it.
- Then you will get the Registration/Application Number on the mobile number you have filled. Which you have to use at the time of Lottery.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the ‘Save & Next’ tab.
- Afterward, when you have filled up the application form, then click on the button of ‘Submit’ shown below.
- Please make sure to fill all the options on which there will be a star symbol to avoid inconvenience.
After filling the given details correctly, your RTE Admission 2020-21 Online Registration Process will be completed. After this, you can download or print the registration form for further reference.
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Admission Uttarakhand 2020-21
Age Criteria – According to date 1 April 2020, the child’s class and date of birth should be according to:
|Pre Primary:||1 April 2015 – 31 March 2017|
|First grade:||1 April 2014 – 31 March 2015|
Note – After the online application, parents should take the Sub-Officer of their block to the office for verification of documents / original records. The last date of verification will be 15 March 2020. The lottery will be for the applicants whose documents will be verified at the Block Education Officer’s office. The lottery for the applicants verified by the Block Education Officers will be on March 20, 2020. Whose name will come in the lottery, the message will send on the registered mobile number via SMS. After the lottery is named, parents can take a copy of their document and enroll in the school.
For information related to the admission of RTE Uttarakhand, give a miss call at (011) 4084-5192 (RTE Helpline Number)
RTE Seat Allotment 2020-21 Status/Result-
RTE seat allocation 2020-21 Uttarakhand application result has come. To see the status/result of your application, click on the link given below.
- Office Address: State Project Office, Nannoor Khera, Tapovan Road, Raipur,
- Contact Number: (0135) 2781-941
- Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the RTE Admission 2020-21 Uttarakhand Apply Online at rtegujarat.org. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.