© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
Registration of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiary at CSCs under National Health Protection Mission: Check AB-NHPM Beneficiaries List 2018
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (Health Insurance Scheme up to Rs 5 Lakhs)
Common Service Center and National Health Account have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for implementing “Ayushman Bharat Yojana” through 3 lakh CSCs. The Ministry of Health will support the CSC initiative on telemedicine. CSCs or Jan Sewa Kendra can now register Ayushman Bharat beneficiaries in India. Under this scheme, approx 50 crore poor people will be involved in National Health Protection Scheme and will get a coverage up to Rs 5 lakh per annum in secondary and tertiary care hospital.
Common Service Centers (CSCs) identify and register beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. During the MOU signing ceremony, the Minister of Electronics and IT, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, and Health and Family Welfare Minister, Shri JP Nadda were present. Jan Sewa Kendra is now being selected for the implementation of AB-NHPM, the world’s largest healthcare scheme. Now the CSC Center has become a major tool for change in rural India.
Cabinet Committee of the Central Govt has approved the launch of “Ayushman Bharat- National Health Protection Mission”. Under the NHPM Scheme, the benefit of Rs 5 lakh per family is covered. This centrally sponsored scheme will include all secondary care and most tertiary care procedures. Ayushman Bharat- National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHSM) will continue the centrally sponsored schemes like National Health Insurance Scheme and Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme. Beneficiaries will be allowed to avail cashless benefits from any public/private empanelled hospitals. The central government will provide payment based on the package rate and it will include all expenses related to treatment. This will be a cashless, paperless transaction for the beneficiaries.
Benefits of Registration of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiaries at Common Service Centers (CSCs)
All the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana can avail the following benefits by registering at Common Service Centers (Jan Sewa Kendra).
- MOH&FW and CSC-SPV are now going to implement Ayushman Bharat Yojana through CSC centers.
- To avail the scheme, any beneficiary can see the CSC center located near him.
- Beneficiaries can identify their names in MOH&FW Databases with the help of Common Service Centers (CSCs)
- In addition, the Common Service Center will help beneficiaries to scan/upload their KYC Documents for their identity verification and claim their entitlement.
- The beneficiary can also print their Ayushman Family Card through CSC centers. This will act as the basis of their source claim.
- CSCs will also encourage awareness for Ayushman Bharat Scheme and encourage it among the citizens so that it can be ensured that the maximum number of beneficiaries can benefit from this scheme.
- Common Service Centers’ VLE will get Rs 30/- (Tax Inclusive) for the assistance of beneficiary, identification, uploading of documents and printing of laminated cards.
Procedure for Registration of Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries via Common Service Centers (CSCs)-
Beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana will have to visit nearby Common Service Center (Jan Sewa Kendra) of their areas and then follow the given below simple steps to complete the registration process.
- All beneficiaries will have to go to the nearest CSC Center to check their entitlement for Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- The CSC center will then check if the beneficiary is entitled to NHPM Scheme. After that, Village Level Entrepreneurs (CSC VLEs) of Jan Seva Kendra will upload essential details and documents such as Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, PAN No, and others.
- Now the Common Service Center (CSC) will submit the details of new people for further verification and approval to the Candidate/State Authority for verification.
- MOH&FW have appointed State Level Authority (SLA) to approve this application in a specific timeline and bring it back on a real-time basis.
- The CSC Center will then provide a printed card to Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries on paper.
- In order to claim benefits under the Ayushman Bharat Abhiyan, each beneficiary can use these cards in the Empanelled Hospitals.
This Common Service Center (CSC) has become a game changer in our country. People can now check on NHPM Portal at specified package rates.
Role of Common Service Centers under PM National Health Security Mission-
Common Service Center or Jan Sewa Kendra has always played an important role in changing the lives of the rural people. This CSC Center has provided a great aim to improve the menstrual cleanliness through the Swabhiman Yojana. Now with the addition of CSC, Digital India’s dream is making a big leap with the Ayushmann Bharat Yojana.
In the PM Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission (PMRSSM), this revolutionary universal health scheme in India will benefit 10 crores families. 2.5 lakh Panchayat has around 3 lakh CSC centers, which will serve as a major help in the implementation of this scheme. This Common Service Center will play an effective role in shaping the new economic model for the rural population under the Digital India initiative.
(I) For more information on the role of CSC in the PM National Health Security Mission (PMRSSM), please visit the official website of PIB, Electronics and IT Ministry, Govt of India through the below link.
(II) To find your nearest Common Service Center (CSC), kindly click the link below and then enter your respective State, District, Sub-district, Village Address, and Captcha Code in the appropriate box. In the end, press the “Search” button to check all nearby CSC Centers of your area.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan 2018 under Ayushman Bharat Yojana-
- PM Narendra Modi has announced the launch of “Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan” on the eve of 72nd Independence Day celebrations. This is the last speech of Prime Minister Modi before the 2019 Lok Sabha election. PM Jan Arogya Abhiyan will be started on 25th September 2018 under the ABY Scheme. Ayushman Bharat- National Health Protection Mission (AB- NHPM) will encourage affordable health care and provide Rs 5 lakh as health insurance to nearly 50 crores people.
- PM Modi has announced this scheme while addressing the country from Red Fort in New Delhi. This is PM Modi’s fifth and final Independence Day speech. The Prime Minister had recently sought ideas from people for his Independence Day speech. The software for PM Jan Arogya Yojana will be tested for next 6 to 7 weeks and, finally, the scheme will commence on September 25th, the birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) National Health Protection Mission selected states and Union Territories for the primary stage are respectively: Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Daman and Diu, Nagaland, Manipur, Haryana and Andhra Pradesh. Insurance cover scheme is under the government’s Ayushmann Bharat health care policy. PM Jan Arogya Abhiyan will cover 10 crores families on September 25th, 2018, when nationwide launches. These include the existing National Health Insurance Scheme beneficiaries and part of the same schemes in participating states.
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about Registration of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Beneficiary at CSC Centers (National Health Protection Mission). If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment below or contact our Team Members. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com (India’s First Encyclopedia in Hindi & English), stay tuned for more updates.