AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019-20: Andhra Pradesh Govt has announced the guidelines for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పథకం) for farmers. The Pradesh Govt will implement Rythu Bharosa Yojana from 15 October coinciding with Rabi 2019-20 season. Under this scheme, the state govt will provide investment support of Rs 12,500 per annum to every farmer family. This includes Rs 6,000 amount as central govt component under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in 3 equal installments.
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial assistance to landowner farmer families & to SC/ST/BC & minority landless tenant farmer families. Accordingly, the assistance given to landless cultivators under SC/ST/BC/Minorities categories would be met through budgetary allocation of AP Govt. The income support of Rs 12,500 would be given irrespective of the size of landholding by landowner families. In this article, we’re providing you the complete details of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Kindly read the full article to the end.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines 2019-20
YSR Farmer Registration Guideline – To avail the assistance of Rs 12,500 per year, the farmer will have to follow the conditions mentioned in the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పథకం) Guidelines. Under this scheme, there is no restriction on land holdings by land-owner families. However, the minimum area requirement which is to be taken on lease by a single individual landless tenant farmer is different:
- One acre for agriculture, horticulture or sericulture.
- In case tenant farmer grows vegetables, flower & fodder crops, then the minimum area is half an acre.
- For better vines, the minimum area requirement is 0.1 acre.
- People must also check the list of exclusion categories so as to avail benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Exclusion Categories of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme-
Here are the complete details of exclusion categories for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా పథకం) 2019. Any person in the following categories of higher economic status shall not be eligible for scheme benefits:
- All institutional landholders, farmer’s families in which 1 or more of its members are former or present holders of constitutional posts and former or present ministers & state ministers.
- Former or present Members of Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha/State Legislative Assemblies/State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present chairpersons of district panchayats are not eligible.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/State Govt Ministries/Offices/ Depts & their field units are not eligible.
- Central or State PSEs and attached offices / Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of Local Bodies (excluding multi-tasking staff / Class IV / Group D employees) are also not eligible.
- All superannuated / retired pensioners, whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (Excluding Multi-tasking Staff/Class IV / Group D Employees) of the above category too are excluded.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 Online Registration-
- Farmers who have paid income tax in the last assessment year, as well as professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants and architects registered with professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices, are also not eligible.
- Persons who have paid Commercial Tax/Professional Tax/GST during the last assessment year, persons owning farmlands converted into house sites, aquaculture, or any other non-agriculture usage, either updated or not updated in the revenue records are also not eligible.
Any person finding any difficulty regarding YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in Andhra Pradesh can dial Toll-free Helpline Numbers 1100 or 1902 to raise a grievance. The previous scheme of the TDP Govt namely Annadata Sukhibhava has been scrapped in which govt announced to provide Rs 15,000 per annum to farmers. The scheme would be implemented from 15 October 2019 & people can then fill AP YSR Rythu Bandhu Scheme Apply Online Form after its official launch.
- Online Application Start Date: 15 October 2019
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Official Website: Will Update Soon
Read Also: YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2019-20 Andhra Pradesh
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019-20. If you have any query related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. You can also share this article with your friends so that they can also avail of this scheme. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.