© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration & Login
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration & Login | Single Sign-On Digital Identity for All Applications | https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin | Reset SSO ID
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration: Rajasthan Govt is currently focusing to provide e-services to its citizens. For this, the state government has launched the concept of “Single Sign-On Identity (SSO ID)”. Through this online portal, all residents of Rajasthan can avail different e-services. SSO ID will serve as a Unique Digital Identity to avail e-services like Bhamashah Id, Aadhaar Card, Udyog Aadhaar No (UAN), Business Register Number, etc. All the candidates can make Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration and create Login ID at the official website of RajSSO Portal (URL: sso.rajasthan.gov.in).
Rajasthan SSO (Single Sign-On) Portal contains the Citizen, Udyog, and Govt Employee specific services in a single window. This RajSSO Portal will facilitate the people to use online identity services. SSO ID Registration is a very simple, quick and efficient process. Moreover, all the data entered by the user on this portal remains secure. It is assumed that the personal data of citizens will not be misused. This is such a great initiative of Rajasthan Govt to encourage citizens to avail online e-services.
Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration: Eligibility & Login Details
The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility conditions to apply for the SSO ID (Single Sign-On Digital Identity) Registration:
- Candidate must be a permanent resident (Citizen) of Rajasthan.
- All the Udhyog (Industries/Businesses) of Rajasthan.
- All the State Govt Employees (SIPF Users).
This Single Digital Identity for All Applications is a very useful and innovative concept. It allows all the citizens to access various e-services at a single click.
Rajasthan SSO ID Online (Single Sign-On Digital Identity) Registration-
As we told you above that Rajasthan SSO ID is a digital identity for all application to avail online e-services. The complete procedure to make online registration for the “Single Sign-On Identity” as follows:
- First of all, the candidate will have to visit the official website of RajSSO Portal. The link is mentioned below.
- On the web homepage, enter ‘Digital Identity (SSO ID/Username)” and “Password” in the required boxes.
- All the registered users can enter their details and then click the “Login” button as shown in the image below:
- If you’re not a registered user then first you will have to make “Registration” for SSO Identity. For this, you will have to click the “Register” button or directly click on the link below.
Now all the first time users can make a registration for the Single-Sign-On Digital Identity here. The SSO ID Registration Page will open comprising of 3 sections namely Citizen, Udyog, and Govt Employee. The procedure of registration for each of them is given below:
Rajasthan Single Sign-On Digital Identity For Citizens-
(Step 1st) Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration for Citizens: – The “Digital Identity Registration Form for Citizens” will appear as follows:
- Here candidates can enter their Bhamashah Id, Aadhaar Id (UID), Facebook, Google, and Twitter Id to make a registration for Single Sign-On Identity.
(Step 2nd) SSO ID Registration for Udyog: – The “Digital Identity Registration Form for Udyog” will appear as follows:
- Citizens can enter Udyog Aadhaar No (UAN) and Business Register Number (BRN) for registration.
(Step 3rd) Rajasthan SSO ID Online Registration for Govt Employees: – This is another process for only Govt Employees. “Digital Identity Registration Form for Govt Employees” will appear as follows:
- Here Govt Employees can enter their SIPF Number to make SSO ID Online Registration Process.
- After making registration, all the government employees can access the SIPF Portal and make SIPF SSO Login.
All the residents of Rajasthan can create their SSO Account Online by following the above-mentioned steps. In case, the citizens forget their Single Sign-On Identity (SSO ID) ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. Then candidates can directly click the link given below.
Contact Details of Rajasthan SSO ID Online Digital Identity Help Desk-
If any candidate is finding difficulty while registration for SSO ID, then contact the given below SSO Helpline Numbers. Rajasthan Digital Identity Help Desk will resolve your queries.
- Helpline Numbers: – (0141) 5153-222 / 5123-717
- Email Support: – email@example.com
Read Also: Digital India Internship Scheme 2019 Apply Online (Click Here).
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about Rajasthan SSO ID Online (Single Sign-On Digital Identity) Registration. If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment below or contact our Team Members. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com (India’s First Encyclopedia in Hindi & English), stay tuned for more such contents.