© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Enrollment
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Self Enrollment at pmkmy.gov.in | Check Farmers Pension Scheme Eligibility, Online Application Process & CSC Registration
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Self Enrollment: Modi Govt now is inviting online application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PM-KMY) from all small and marginal farmers. All eligible farmers can visit the official website of PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana pmkmy.gov.in for registration. Through this online portal, the farmer can register themselves by Self-Enrollment Mode. As you know that PM Narendra Modi has announced this scheme in the Independence day speech. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Small and Marginal Farmers
Under this scheme, small and marginal farmers (Age between 18 to 40 years) can get the assured pension of Rs 3000 per month. This is a voluntary and contributory Pension Scheme. In which matching contribution of pension will beared by the Govt of India. To avail this scheme, the farmer has cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT. In this article, we will provide you the complete details of PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana. Kindly read the full article till the very end.
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2019 Online Registration
Under this PM Pension Scheme for farmers, each farmer will have to make a monthly contribution of Rs 100 per month to get a minimum fixed monthly pension of Rs 3,000 per month. All the beneficiary small and marginal farmers will get this pension amount on the attainment of 60 years of age. To successfully roll-out this farmers pension scheme, the central govt has roped in CSC Centers. Farmers can make registration through Common Service Centers and the official website of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna.
- This pension scheme is only for Small and Marginal Farmers who have cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT.
- For contributory pension scheme, the age of joining is 18 to 40 years.
- People will have to make a contribution as specified in the pension chart.
- The central govt will also contribute an equal amount (50%) to the pension fund to be managed by Life Insurance Corporation.
- LIC would be the nodal agency for its implementation and will be responsible for the payout.
In the approved PM Kisan Maan-Dhan Pension Scheme, the central govt will cover around 5 crore beneficiaries in the first 3 years. This would cost the exchequer Rs 10,774.5 crore per annum. For this purpose, a sum of Rs 900 crore was allocated for the PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana in Budget 2019-20 by FM Nirmala Sitharaman.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2019 Self-Enrollment-
All eligible farmers can now visit the official website https://pmkmy.gov.in/ for Self-Enrollment/Registration. Till now, 1586277 Farmers has registered for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana.
- First of all, you have to visit the official Website of Maandhan Pension for All https://pmkmy.gov.in/.
- At the web home page, you have to press the button of “Click Here to Apply Now”.
- Then you will be redirected to another web page where you have to select “Self Enrollment” option.
- Here you can use your Mobile Number to get OTP.
- After this, you can fill the PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Registration Form online.
- The second option is the CSC VLE Registration. For this, you have to visit your nearby CSC Center.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna Vs PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme-
The main difference between PM-KISAN Scheme & Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana is that PM-Kisan is applicable for all farmers while PM-KMY Scheme is only for small and marginal farmers who own less than 2 hectares (5 acres) of land. All the farmers can also make a contribution directly from the benefits drawn from the PM-KISAN Scheme.
The central govt will also prepare an online grievance redressal system for complete transparency. This scheme is identical to the existing PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana for unorganized workers and PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana for retail traders and small shopkeepers.
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Contact Details-
- Helpline Number: 1800-267-6888
- Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Maandhan Pension Official Website: https://maandhan.in/
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Self-Enrollment/Online Registration Process. If you have any query to related post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.