© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2019 Registration
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2019 Online Registration | Check PMFBY Application Status & Insurance Premium Calculator | PM Farmer Crop Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PM Crop Insurance Scheme) is the ambitious Agriculture Insurance Scheme of Narendra Modi Govt. Central Government provides insurance cover and financial support to farmers at the time of difficulty. There is an online portal of Agricultural Insurance for Farmers Registration at agri-insurance.gov.in. Under this Scheme, insurance cover and financial assistance to farmers are provided in the incidents of damaged crops due to heavy rains, other natural disasters, pests or diseases. This scheme is being implemented all over the country and farmers can easily take advantage of this scheme. Interested farmers can register themselves online through the official website of the PM Crop Insurance Portal, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (Dept of Agriculture and Co-operative), Govt of India. The primary objective of this scheme is to provide assistance to poor farmers when their standing crop is damaged for some reason.
Central Govt has launched Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana on 18th February 2016. It is a flagship agricultural crop insurance scheme of Narendra Modi Govt to provide financial aid to poor farmers in India. The premium insured amount has been reduced to 2% for Kharif Crops and 1.5% for Rabi Crops under PM Crop Insurance Scheme. All the farmers who have filled PMFBY Kharif 2018 Online Application Form can now check their online application status. For this, the farmer will have to visit the official website of PM Crop Insurance Portal at pmfby.gov.in or agri-insurance.gov.in. Through this portal, one can also apply online for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. People can also check PMFBY Kharif 2018 Online Application Status through this portal.
How to Apply Online as Farmer under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PM Crop Insurance Scheme)?
To register online as a farmer under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PM Crop Insurance Scheme), log on to the official website of Agricultural Crop Insurance Portal and then fill all the required details in Farmer Registration Form. The link is mentioned below. Then follow the given simple steps to complete the process:
- Interested farmers need to fill all basic details like Name, Full Residence Address (Including State, District, Block, Gram Panchayat, and Village) on the farmer registration page.
- Land and bank details are required to be filled to get insurance amount directly into the bank account under PM Crop Insurance Scheme.
- After submitting the duly filled-in online registration form, an ‘Application/Reference Number’ will be provided which the farmer can use to track, modify or print their application in the future.
- Here check the below screenshot of the application for PM Crop Insurance Scheme. You can directly visit the “Registration for New Farmer” page by clicking the below link.
Central Govt has also launched Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Android Application to check more information and status of PM Crop Insurance Scheme. To download the PMFBY App, kindly click the given below link.
How to Check Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Application Status?
The farmers can now easily check PMFBY Kharif 2018 Online Application Status at pmfby.gov.in. Below is the complete procedure to check PM Crop Insurance Scheme online application status.
- Firstly, visit the official website of PMFBY, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the given below link.
- At the web homepage, press the “Application Status- Know Your Application Status on Every Step” link.
- Afterward, PMFBY Farmer Online Application Status window will appear as follows:
Here the farmers need to enter the “Application Number” and “Captcha Code” on the appropriated fields and then hit the “Check Status” button to view the PMFBY Farmer Online Application Status.
Download Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Application & Guidelines PDF?
The guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PM Crop Insurance Scheme) can be downloaded in PDF format in Hindi and English both languages from the official Agricultural Insurance Website. Below are direct links to download PMFBY Guideline PDF in Hindi and English.
All such farmers who have still not make registration can fill PMFBY Kharif 2018 Online Application Form through this portal.
Know Your Insurance Premium under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana-
To know your Insurance Premium under PM Crop Insurance Scheme, you need to visit the official website of PMFBY Portal, Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt of India or click directly below link.
- On the homepage of PMFBY Portal, press the “Insurance Premium Calculator” link.
- After clicking, a popup window will appear on your computer screen. Here you need to fill asked details to calculate your Insurance Premium.
- Thereafter, select Season (Kharif or Rabi), Year, Scheme (PMFBY or Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme) in the respective fields.
- Next, select your State & District Name in the appropriate boxes.
- Now select Crop Type (Paddy or Pigeon Pea) and Area (In Hectare) in the required fields.
In the end, press the “Calculate” tab to get details about your insurance premium under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
Contact Details of PMFBY, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt of India-
For any query related PM Crop Insurance Scheme, please contact the given below Helpline Numbers on any working days between 10 AM to 06 PM.
- PMFBY, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt of India
- Help Desk Numbers: – (011) 2338-2012 / 2715 / 2709
- Direct Helpline No: – 011-2338-1092 (Only working hours)
- Email Support: – email@example.com
For more details about Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY), kindly visit the official website of Agriculture Crop Insurance Portal, Govt of India through the below link.
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about PMFBY- Apply Online as Farmer under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2019 (PM Crop Insurance Scheme). If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment down below or contact our Team Members. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com, stay tuned for more such contents.