© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019 Self Enrollment at maandhan.in/shramyogi | Check PM-SYMY Eligibility, Documents List & CSC Online Registration Process
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019: As you know that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana in the Independence day speech. Now the Modi Govt is inviting online application for PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojna (PM-SYMY) from unorganized workers. All eligible workers can now visit the official website of “Maandhan Pension For All” for self-enrollment. Through this online portal, the unorganized sector’s workers can register themselves by Self-Enrollment Mode. Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Scheme is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Unorganized Workers (UW).
Under this scheme, all unorganized workers (Age between 18 to 40 years) can get the assured pension of Rs 3000 per month. This is a voluntary and contributory Pension Scheme. In which matching contribution of pension will beared by the Govt of India. To avail this scheme, the applicant (UW) shouldn’t have more than monthly Income up to Rs 15,000 from all sources. In this article, we will provide you the complete details of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019. Kindly read the full article till the very end.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019
PM-SYMY 2019 – Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Unorganized Workers (UW). They’re mostly engaged as home-based workers, street vendors, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag pickers, domestic workers, washermen, rickshaw pullers, landless laborers, own-account workers, agricultural workers, construction workers, beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audiovisual workers or workers in similar other occupations. There are approximately 42 crore such Unorganized workers in the country.
Key Features of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019-
It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme under which the subscriber would receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3,000 per month after attaining the age of 60 years and if the subscriber dies, the spouse of the beneficiary shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as a family pension. Family pension is applicable only to a spouse.
- On the maturity of the scheme, an individual will be entitled to obtain a monthly pension of Rs 3,000. The pension amount helps pension holders to aid their financial requirements.
- The scheme is a tribute to the workers in the Unorganized sectors who contribute around 50 percent of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging between Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till they attain the age of 60.
- Once the applicant attains the age of 60, he/she can claim the pension amount. Every month a fixed pension amount gets deposited in the pension account of the respective individual.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019-
- This scheme is only for Unorganized Worker (UW).
- He/she should be entry age between 18 to 40 years.
- Their monthly income shouldn’t above Rs 15,000.
- They should not be engaged in the Organized Sector (A member of EPFO/NPS/ESIC)
- Also, they’re not an income taxpayer.
- He/She should possess Aadhaar Card & Savings Bank Account (Jan Dhan Account Number with IFSC).
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019 Self-Enrollment-
All eligible workers form unorganized sectors can now visit the official website https://maandhan.in/shramyogi for Self-Enrollment/Registration. Till now, 32,51,060 unorganized works have registered for PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojna.
- First of all, you have to visit the official Website of Maandhan Pension for All https://maandhan.in/shramyogi.
- At the web home page, you have to press the button of “Click Here to Apply Now”.
- Then you will be redirected to another web page where you have to select “Self Enrollment” option.
- Here you can use your Mobile Number to get OTP.
- After this, you can fill the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Registration Form online.
- The second option is the CSC VLE Registration. For this, you have to visit your nearby CSC Center.
Contact Details of Ministry of Labour & Employment-
- Joint Secretary & Director General (Labour Welfare), Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India
- Helpline Number: 1800-267-6888
- Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Maandhan Pension Official Website: https://maandhan.in/
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019 Self-Enrollment/Online Registration Process. If you have any query to related post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.