© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
[PMJAY 2019] PM Jan Arogya Yojana Final List
[mera.pmjay.gov.in] Check Name In PM Jan Arogya Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2019 | Search by Name/Mobile/Ration Card No PMJAY-Ayushman Bharat
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Final List: National Health Agency (NHA) apex body to implement Ayushman Bharat Scheme in all over India. Now NHA has launched new “Am I Eligible Portal” for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Through this portal, anyone can check their name in PM Jan Arogya Yojana Final Beneficiaries List. The beneficiary of PMJAY Scheme required their registered Mobile Number/Ration Card No or SECC Name or RSBY URN. Now the people can check their name in PMJAY Final Beneficiary List online at mera.pmjay.gov.in
For Enrolment confirmation, beneficiaries can also contact the Help Desk Number 14555. All the people of rural and urban areas can check whether they are eligible for PM Jan Arogya Yojana or not. All they have called on the above helpline number or visit the official new website. This is done to reduce the usage of fake websites which are promising PMJAY Enrolment. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana aims to provide universal health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per family per annum. This will cover 10 crore families (around 50 crore people) without any discrimination of caste, age, income.
How to Check Name in PM Jan Arogya Yojana Final List 2019?
As we told you above that National Health Agency (NHA) has launched a new “Am I Eligible Portal” for PMJAY Scheme. Through this portal, beneficiaries can check their name in PM Jan Arogya Yojana Final Beneficiary List online. Below is the complete procedure that how to check in Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Final Beneficiary List:
- First of all, beneficiaries need to visit the official website of “Am I Eligible Portal (NHA)”. The link is mentioned below.
- After clicking the above link, a web page of PM Jan Arogya Yojana Login will open.
- Here user needs to enter a valid Mobile Number and Captcha Code in the appropriate fields to get OTP.
- Once you get the OTP on your entered mobile number, enter it in the required box.
- Thereafter, press the “Submit” button to find your name in PM Jan Arogya Yojana Beneficiary List.
- Afterward, you will be directed to a “Name Find Page” to enter the details for finding a name in PMJA Final Beneficiaries list as shown below:
Here candidates can adopt the following methods to check whether they are eligible for PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
- PMJAY- Search by Name
- Search by Ration Card Number or Mobile No
- Search by RSBY URN
(Step 1st) Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Beneficiary List (Search by Name)-
Anyone whose name appears in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC 2011 Data) are eligible for PM Jan Arogya Yojana. To check the name in Final Beneficiaries List of PMJAY, applicants can find their details using their SECC Name. On the web page, select the respective State and then category as “Search by Name” to find their name in the beneficiaries list as shown below:
- Here applicants can enter their Name, Age, Father’s/Mother’s Name, Village, Pin Code, District in the respective fields.
- Then press the “Search” button to find their name in beneficiaries list of PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
- If the user’s name is showing no results then contact nearest Ayushman Mitra or the area.
(Step 2nd) PM Jan Arogya Yojana Beneficiaries List (Search By Mobile No/Ration Card)-
An additional Data Collection Drive (ADCD) was conducted on April 30th, 2018 at various Gram Sabha across India. This drive captures active Mobile No and Ration Card Number of a family of Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC 2011 Database). If the candidate has got his/her Mobile Number or Ration Card No captured during this drive, then only it will show results on the portal. Otherwise, you have to go through the 1st method to check your name in PMAY Beneficiaries List.
- For this, candidates will have to select their respective State in the appropriate box.
- Next, select the searching option (By Mobile No or Ration Card Number).
- Then press the “Search” button to get the result. If there are no results shown then SECC Name should be used for searching.
(Step 3rd) Beneficiaries List of PM Jan Arogya Yojana (Search by RSBY URN)-
All active families which are enrolled under RSBY till 31st March 2018 and does not feature in targeted groups as per SECC 2011 Database. Then it will be included as well and can identify if they are eligible for PM Jan Arogya Yojana using RSBY URN:
- Firstly, visit the same official website of National Health Agency (URL: mera.pmjay.gov.in).
- If the search is successful, you will get an option to receive a text message with HHID/RSBY URN for future reference.
- For this, you have to click “Get SMS” button and enter mobile number in the required box.
- This mobile number can be the difference from the mobile number used in the first step for OTP Generation.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Helpline Number-
Candidates can also call the PM Jan Arogya Yojana Helpline Number 14555 to check whether they are eligible for this scheme or not. Ayushman Mitras will assist patients and coordinate with beneficiaries. These Ayushman Mitras have been specially appointed in District Govt Hospitals where the pilot phase has started. They are running Help Desk, checking documents to verify eligibility and enrollment to the scheme. For more details about Ayushman Mitras, kindly click the link below.
- For more details about PM-JAY Scheme, kindly visit the official website of the National Health Agency Portal. The link is mentioned below.