© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
[Panjikaran] Deendayal Upadhyaya Varisth Nagrik Teerth Yatra Yojana 2018 Rajasthan: Check Pilgrimage Beneficiaries List & Details
[Online Registration] Rajasthan Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Lottery List-Check Pilgrimage Places
Rajasthan Devasthan Dept has released “Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Lottery List”. Under this senior citizen’s pilgrimage travel scheme, the government provides free travel of 22 holy places across India from trains and airplanes to about 20,000 senior citizens every year. Recently, the registration process for Deendayal Upadhyay Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana ended on June 20, 2018. People can now see their name in Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Lottery List. For that, they have to go to the official website of the Devasthan Dept, Govt of Rajasthan (URL: devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in).
The primary purpose of this pilgrimage scheme is to provide at least one visit to religious places outside the state to every senior citizen. This scheme was launched in 2013 and continues in a new form in 2018. Devasthan Dept organizes this trip under which the department also provides accommodation and food facilities to all pilgrims. The beneficiaries do not have to pay any kind of amount from their pockets. Senior citizens above 60 years of age who have enrolled for 2018 can now download beneficiaries list and also check their names. All registered pilgrims can easily download the lottery list 2018 from the official website of the Devasthan Department.
Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Lottery List (Deendayal Upadhyaya Devasthan Dept)
Under this scheme, Rajasthan Govt provides a religious tour to all senior citizens above 60 years of age. These trips are organized through train (rail) or airplane. The government provides Rs 3,000 per person for travel by train and Rs 7,500 per person for travel by airplane. In 2018, the state government is organizing the tour of Jagannathpuri, Rameswaram, Dwarka Puri, Tirupati, and Vaishno Devi through trains. There are 17 other holy places which are organized through air travel.
Eligibility to Travel: – The applicant will have to fulfill the following conditions under this scheme:
- A resident of Rajasthan and is above 60 years of age. (Age will be calculated as a basis on April 1st, 2018).
- The applicant should not be a taxpayer.
- Self-Declaration of the intention of not traveling in the past under this scheme should be given to the traveler. If at any time it was found that this condition has been violated by the passenger, then the total expenditure on travel and 25 percent of that amount will be punishable and IPC Recovery/punitive action can be taken under the provisions of law.
- Be physically and mentally capable of traveling and not infected with any infectious diseases like TB, a respiratory disorder in respiration, coronary insufficiency, coronary thrombosis, congestive cardiac, mental disorder, infectious leprosy etc.
- The medical officer of senior citizen will have to submit a certificate of the effect that the person is physically fit and capable for the proposed ten-day visit.
- Retired Employees/Officers and their survivors from the Central/State Gov/Government Undertaking/Local Bodies will not be eligible for travel.
- The applicant has not previously taken advantage of the senior citizen’s pilgrimage scheme.
Those applicants who had been selected in the lottery in previous years, but even after inviting them for the trip, the journey was not completed by them, such former applicants will not be eligible in this scheme.
Apply Online for Deendayal Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Rajasthan-
People can now see the full details of Vristh Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana (Senior Citizens Pilgrimage Scheme) including eligibility, attendant provision, list of places for travel, online application process, and selection process through the link below.
To know the full details of Deendayal Upadhyaya Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana (Year-2018) in Rajasthan state. Kindly visit the official website of the Devasthan Dept Portal by clicking the link below.
Check Name in Rajasthan Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana Scheme 2018 Lottery List-
All Senior Citizens who have filled the online application form for Deen Dayal Upadhyay Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana can now download the list of selected people. The complete procedure for investigating names in Rajasthan senior citizen pilgrimage scheme 2018 list is given below:
- First of all, the applicant needs to visit the official website of the Devesthan Dept, Govt of Rajasthan through the given link.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the link “Online Application/Lottery for Deendayal Upadhyaya Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018” or click directly on the link below.
- Click on the “Lottery Results” option in the next web page as shown in the image above.
- Here the candidates have to select their District, Travel Type, and Lottery Type and then hit the “Search” button to get the full list.
- A complete list of names of selected beneficiaries will be displayed on the screen.
This list can be imported into Microsoft Excel through the “Export to Excel” button and candidates can print this list through the print button at the top of the list.
List of Pilgrimage Places Under Deendayal Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana-
Pilgrimage to visit is as follows:
By Rail: Jagannathpuri, Rameswaram, Tirupati, Dwarkapuri, and Vaishnodevi.
|Rameswaram-Meenakshi Temple, Madurai||Travel by airplane to Madurai, travel by bus ahead|
|Tirupati-Sripuram Lakshmi Gold Temple, Vellore, and Kanchipuram||Travel by airplane to Tirupati or Vellore by bus ahead|
|Jagannathpuri-Lingaraj Temple- Konark Sun Temple||Travel by airplane to Bhubaneswar, by bus ahead|
|Vaishno Devi||Travel by airplane to Jammu, travel by bus ahead|
|Dwarkapuri-Somnath (Triveni-Five Pandava Cave)/Nageshwar||Travel by airplane to Jamnagar/Rajkot/Keshode, travel by bus ahead|
|Prayag (Allahabad) -Chitrakoot-Varanasi (Kashi) -Sarnath||Travel by bus by airplane to Allahabad/Varanasi|
|Bihar Sharif (Nalanda) – Rajgir-Gaya-Bodhgaya – Patna Sahib||Travel by airplane to Gaya or Patna, travel by bus ahead|
|Amritsar-Anandpur Sahib||Travel by airplane to Amritsar, travel by bus ahead|
|Shravanabelagola-Mysore||Travel by airplane to Mysore/Bangalore, travel by bus ahead|
|Samind Shikhar-Gaya-Bodhgaya/Patna-Pavpuri-Kundalpur (Vaishali)||Travel by airplane to Ranchi, Patna or Gaya, travel by bus ahead|
|Goa||Travel by airplane to goa|
|Shirdi- Shani Singnapur- Trimbakeshwar – Grishneshwar, Ajanta-Ellora||Travel by airplane to Mumbai/Aurangabad/Shirdi, travel by bus ahead|
|Kamakhya-Guwahati (State Museum, Kalakshetra)||Travel by airplane to Guwahati, travel by bus ahead|
|Ujjain (Mahakaleshwar, Kal Bhairav Temple, Harisiddhi, Navagraa Temple) – Omkareshwar||By airplane to Indore, travel by bus ahead|
|Haridwar-Rishikesh-Mussoorie-Dehradun||Travel by airplane to Dehradun, travel by bus ahead|
|Kochi, Thrissur, Sri Subramaniam Swami Temple, Guruvayur||Travel airplane to Kochi/Madurai, by bus ahead|
|Lucknow-Ayodhya||Travel by airplane to Lucknow, travel by bus ahead|
Contact Details of Devasthan Dept, Govt of Rajasthan-
Devasthan Department, Udaipur
- Nodal Officer: – Dr. Priyanka Bhatt (Dy Commissioner)
- Telephone No: – (0294) 2524-813 (Office)
- Mobile No: – (+91) 94616-59777
For more information about Deendayal Upadhyaya Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018, kindly visit the official website of Rajasthan Devasthan Dept. The link is mentioned below.
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about Rajasthan Deendayal Upadhyaya Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra Yojana 2018 Online Registration. If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment below or contact our Team Members. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com (India’s First Encyclopedia in Hindi & English), stay tuned for more such contents.