Domicile Certificate Rajasthan: A Domicile Certificate is an essential document for all us, it is issued by the Revenue Dept of the concerned state. It is also called a Residence/Native Certificate as it is a proof of residence. Residence Certificate is generally issued to prove that the person bearing the Certificate is a Domicile/Resident of the State/UT by which the Certificate is being issued. It is also required as proof of residence to avail Resident Quotas in educational institutions and in the Government Service, in case of jobs where local residents are preferred. Every citizen of Rajasthan state can use this certificate for any Pvt and Govt Jobs. In some case, it also required to obtain other govt documents such as Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, etc.
In this article, we’re going to provide the complete information about how to obtain a domicile/local/nativity certificate in Rajasthan. Domicile Certificate can be made only in one State/UT. Obtaining Domicile Certificate from more than one State/UT is an offense. If you don’t have a residence certificate then you can easily apply for it either online or offline both modes. Rajasthan Govt has started e-Mitra Kendra (Common Service Centres) for obtaining govt documents and get information about Central/State government-sponsored schemes.
How to Obtain Domicile Certificate in Rajasthan State?
Any person who is a permanent resident of Rajasthan or living in the state for more than 10 years can obtain Domicile/Residence/Native Certificate. Female residents of places outside Rajasthan, when married to persons entitled to the grant of Bonafide Certificates of Rajasthan shall be eligible for the issue of domicile certificate. In the case of minors, the certificate is issued on the basis of parents certificates.
Benefits of Domicile Certificate Rajasthan: – People will get the following benefits from this certificate.
- To avail of the resident quota reservation in educational institutes.
- To avail of the resident quota reservation in Government Services.
- Wherever the proof of residence in the state is needed.
Documents Required to Obtain Domicile Certificate in Rajasthan-
In order to apply for Residence/Native Certificate in Rajasthan, the applicant must have to attach the following documents along with a duly filled-in application form.
- Two passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Identity proof of the applicant such as Voter Id, Aadhaar Card, DL, PAN, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Proof of residence such as Birth Certificate, School Certificate, Ration Card, etc.
- Domicile Certificate of Parents is also required.
- Bonafide Certificates
Application Procedure to Obtain Domicile/Residence Certificate in Rajasthan-
As we told you in above that any individual who is a permanent resident of Rajasthan can apply for Domicile/Residence/Native Certificate either online or offline both modes. Here check the following listed ways through which you can apply for a Residence Certificate
(I) Apply Domicile Certificate Rajasthan through e-Mitra (CSC Centers): –
You can apply for Residence Certificate through e-Mitra Kendra (Which is also known as Common Service Centers). You can easily find e-Mitra and CSC Center in your Gram Panchayat. To find your nearest e-Mitra Service Center, you have to visit the official website of e-Mitra Portal, Govt of Rajasthan through the given below link and then enter your respective District, Municipality, Ward, PIN Code in the appropriate fields. Thereafter, press the “Search” button to get details of your nearby e-Mitra Kiosk.
Now visit the concerned e-Mitra Service Center and obtain the application form. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and attach the required documents. Then submit it to the e-Mitra along with the requisite fee.
(II) Apply through Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildars Office (Revenue Dept): –
You can also apply for Domicile Certificate through Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tehsildars Office/Revenue Dept/District Collectors Office. All you have to do to approach your nearest authorized officer for the issue of a native certificate. Afterward, fill an application in the prescribed form for obtaining residence certificate in Rajasthan. Please make sure you have all the documents ready that are listed under the required documents section. Thereafter, submit the duly filled-in application form along with all supporting documents and requisite fee to the concerned officer.
You can directly download the Application Form for the Issue of Domicile Certificate in Rajasthan by clicking the below link.
- After getting the application form, fill it up carefully.
- Fill all mandatory details like Your Name, Date & Place of Birth, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Current & Permanent Residence Address, Family Members Details, Educational Institution, and Contact Details, etc.
- Thereafter, attach the required documents along with your passport-size photograph.
- Afterward, submit the duly filled-in application form to the concerned authority with the prescribed fee.
- Generally, a Domicile/Residence Certificate will be issued within a week time after submitting the application form.
Check Online Application Status of Domicile Certificate Rajasthan-
To track the status of your application for domicile certificate, you will have to visit the official website of e-Mitra Kiosk, Govt of Rajasthan. The link is mentioned below.
- After getting the e-Mitra Portal, press the ‘Get Status’ link.
- Thereafter, enter your 12 Digit Receipt Number in the appropriate box.
- In the end, press the “Get Result” button to know the status of your application.