NATS 2019-20: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) is a central government’s Free Skill Training Program. Under which the Central Govt provides skill training to students in government/private institutions. Under this NATS program of the Government of India, applicants must also win tricks to do the job. Training is provided for all of them. So that aspirants can get a good job by getting training. Apprenticeship is a dual training system. In which the candidate acquires on-the-job training in the industrial inspection as well as knowledge of classroom-related instructions.
Under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, 1 to 1.5 years of skills training and qualification training in apprenticeship is imparted. Along with this, the candidate is also given a salary. Also if the candidate does a good job in the company. So he also gets a permanent job in the organization. The government of India is making a lot of effort to make the candidates efficient. For which the Central Govt has run many schemes like National Apprenticeship Training Scheme and Skill Development Scheme. Below we are providing you complete information about the NATS Programme. Please read the complete article carefully till the end.
What is the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)?
In a nutshell, the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme trains students to get a better job in their life. under this program, training is given to applicants for providing jobs. After completion of training, the learners or candidates are also given certificates by the Govt of India. Interested trainees can register online on the official portal of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, before filling the online application form for the NATS program, only then can they take advantage of this scheme.
The trainee learns skills as well as work culture, ethics and organizational behavior during training. Which, along with working in a company, comes in routine. Anyone who is at least 16 years of age can apply to the National Apprenticeship Scheme. Students who have done engineering degree or diploma, they can also take advantage of this scheme.
NATS Program Online Application Process-
How and where to apply online for the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)? And what is the process of filling its registration form, for this you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India at http://mhrdnats.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option of the “Enroll” option in the upper menu section.
- After this, you have to proceed step by step to open the ‘National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Enrollment Form’.
- Direct Link: NATS Students Online Enrollment Form
- The candidate has to fill the information asked in the form carefully and click on the “Save and Continue” button given below.
- Afterward, the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme application process will be completed.
The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme in India will help in enabling the technical skills of the candidates along with the required skills. In which the trainees are trained by the organization at their place of work. The trainers will decide whether the trainees are fully prepared for the job. Employers will also have half of the stipend amount given during training. That means both the Government of India and the employer together will provide the scholarship amount to the student.
Documents required for National Apprenticeship Training Scheme-
Before registering online for NATS, the applicant must have the necessary documents as stated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD):
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- A passport-size photo
- Savings account with any nationalized bank
- Eligibility certificate as far as studies are concerned.
- Must also have a valid email ID and mobile number.
Eligibility for National Apprenticeship Training Scheme-
Before applying NATS online, candidates can check the required qualification as given below:
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of India.
- He must be at least 16 years of age.
- Applicant having a diploma, degree holder can also apply for this scheme.
- He must be currently unemployed.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had run this Free Skill Development Training Scheme to tackle the problem of unemployment in the country. So that more and more people can take advantage of the scheme and get a good job.
NATS User Manual Student Enrol Helpline-
For more information, you can see the NATS User Manual Student Enrol PDF or visit the official website. Apart from this, you can contact the helpline numbers given below for information about the “Empowering Youth Empower India” program.
- Help Desk Number: (+91) 44-22542235 / 22542236
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-2239
- Official Website: http://mhrdnats.gov.in
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS 2019-20). If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.