Nadakacheri Online Certificate Verification & CV Print: After applying for any type of certificate online, the user needs to take a print out of its receipt which is used to check application status. It is necessary for all people with the help of this number, they can check the status of form. For online service that needs to visits Nadakacheri Portal, it contains all information in the computerizing form so every person can apply here. Most users want online service due to the short process and less time.
When the user certificate is ready they can receive notification in their mobile number. Now time to take a print out of certificate herewith given acknowledgment number. The user needs an internet connection and computer to visit Nadakacheri Portal to apply for the given services. If certificate print out was taken by applicant they can verify it online. If not then your need to register your complaint/feedback here.
Nadakacheri Online Certificate Verification | nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
Print Certificate & Verification Process – As we mentioned above that citizens can verify and print their Caste/Income/Residence/Domicile Certificate at nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. If the certificate is ready then the applicant can take a print out of their certificate. Here check the process below:
- First of all, visit the official website NADAKACHERI (ATALJI JANASNEHI KENDRA).
- Then select the “Nadakacheri Certificate Verification” option at the ‘Online Application’ section.
- Direct Link: http://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in:5671/nkcv/
- Here enter the “Acknowledgement Number” on the appropriate box.
- In the end, press the “Show Certificate Details” to verify your certificate.
After successful verification of the certificate, users can take a printout of their certificate online.
Check Nadakacheri Online Certificate Application Status-
This facility for checking the status of certificates and application forms are available through the Nadakacheri official portal of Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project which is also well known as the AJKJ in Karnataka state.
- You can visit the official website https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk
- Here in the “Online Application” section, you can get the information regarding your certificate.
- The official website also has given the facility for taking the printout of your certificate. You can check your application status through the given below link:
- Direct Link: https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/NKApp/Home/index
- On the web page, you have to first select Application Types i.e. RDOO3, RD501.
- Then enter your “Application Number” and press the “Get Status” button.
After which you can check the status that your certificate request is approved or not. For more information, kindly watch the below video of Nadakacheri Karnataka Portal.
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the Nadakacheri Online Certificate Verification & CV Print at nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.