Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh- Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has recently made an announcement that students securing 80% marks in Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be eligible for “Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana (MMVPY)”. Earlier, only those students who secured 85% or more marks in Class 12th from CBSE Board were eligible for this scheme. This is such a great move of MP Govt in order to provide more financial assistance to meritorious and needy students. This new eligibility criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana will encourage more students from CBSE Board. In addition, students who secured 70% marks in MP Board are also eligible for MP Medhavi Chhatra Yojana.
Under Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana, MP Govt will provide complete admission fees and course fees to the students till graduation. All the meritorious and needy students whose annual income of the family is less than Rs 6 lakh from all sources are eligible for this scheme. Students who have cleared Class 12th (Senior Secondary) from CBSE or MP Board can fill Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana Online Application Form at the official website of Scholarship Portal, Govt of Madhya Pradesh (URL: scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in). To get the benefits of MMVPY Scheme, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana Online Application & Eligibility Details
Any students who are pursuing senior-secondary from CBSE & MP Board are eligible to apply online for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana. However, the new eligibility criteria for MP MMVPY is mentioned below:
- Class 12th from CBSE Board: – Students passing Class 12th from CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) with minimum 80% marks will be eligible for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana.
- Class 12th from MP Board: – Students who have passed Senior-secondary (12th Standard) from Madhya Pradesh Board with minimum 70% marks will be eligible for MP Medhavi Chhatra Yojana.
- Apart from that, the parental income of the students should not more than Rs 6 lakh per annum from all sources.
All eligible and interested students can fill the online application form for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana Registration at the official website of MP Scholarship Portal. Through this portal, one can also check their Online Application Status (i.e. Application which are recommended for sanction, Application Pending with Institutes, Applications Pending at DTE e-payment order, Amount Sanctioned etc).
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana Announcement: – The announcement of MMVPY was made in Khandwa district in Madhya Pradesh state. CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan has given this information on 6th September 2018 while addressing the public meeting. CM said that from now the eligibility for Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana of Class 12th students from CBSE & MP Boards will be reduced by 5% respectively. Now the eligibility for students from MP Board is reduced from 75% to 70& and for students from CBSE, It will now remain 80% marks instead of 85% in Class 12th.
How to Apply Online for MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana?
Madhya Pradesh government is now inviting online applications for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana for the academic year 2018-19. All interested candidates can check the above-listed eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme. All you have to visit the official website of MMVY Portal and make online registration. Here check the below simple steps to complete the registration process.
- First of all, the applicant needs to visit the official MP Scholarship Portal through the given below link.
- On the web homepage, please click at the “Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana” link under New Updates section or directly click the below link.
- After clicking the above link, a new webpage of MMVY Portal will open. Here students need to click on the “Register on Portal (New Student)” option to open the registration form as it appears below:
- Here enter all the required details in the respective fields and then press the “Check Form Validations” button to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, applicants will get User Name/Applicant Id & Password.
- Now all registered user can fill the online application form for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana after login to the MMVY Portal. Students are advised to read the Guideline/User Manual before applying for this scheme.
Track Online Application Status of MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana 2018-
All the candidates who have filled the online application form for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana can also “Track the Application Status” through the link given below:
- Students can also check District wise Payment Statistics through the given below link.
For more details about MMVY Scheme & Eligibility Details, kindly contact the given below Help Desk Number or send an email query.
- Helpline Number: – (0755) 2660-063
- Email Support: – email@example.com
In case of any query, candidates can also see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the MMVY Portal.
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Protsahan Yojana Online Application & Eligibility Details. If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment below or contact our Team Members. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com (India’s First Encyclopedia in Hindi & English), stay tuned for more such contents.