Cabinet Committee of Himachal Pradesh has made several important decisions in the interest of farmers. Lok Sabha elections are still far away, but the state government is engaged in more than 9 lakh farmers’ efforts to attract families. In the meeting chaired by Hon’ble Chief Minister Jairam Thakur, it has been decided to start 224 crores of “Saur Sinchayee Yojana” and start a flow irrigation scheme of 174 crores. With this, a scheme of 20 crores will also be started for mechanization of fields, thereby doubling the income of the farmers. 200 posts will be filled in different departments whereas Thermocol and Plate-making Industries will get relief.
Under the HP Saur Sinchayee Yojana, 90% financial assistance will be provided to small and marginal farmers. Medium and big farmers will get 80% subsidy under Solar Irrigation Scheme. Small and marginal farmers, farmers union, agricultural development association and registered body of farmers will receive 100% financial assistance. Under this scheme, 5,850 agriculture solar pump sets will be provided. Under the flow irrigation scheme, farmers should get the 7152.30-hectare area under assured irrigation.
HP Cabinet Committee Approved Solar Irrigation Scheme & Other Welfare Schemes for Farmers
Himachal Pradesh Govt has decided to implement “Saur Sinchayee Yojana (Solar Irrigation Scheme)”. Under this scheme, the state government will provide Solar Agricultural Pumpsets to the farmers with a total expenditure of Rs 224 crore. Recently, the cabinet committee of Himachal Pradesh has approved this scheme through which the poor farmers will directly benefit, who could not purchase solar pumps due to lack of money. Under the solar irrigation scheme, the state govt will provide 90% financial assistance for buying pump sets to small and marginal farmers. In addition, the government will provide 80% subsidy to all individual mediums and big farmers. About 9,580 farmers will benefit from this scheme. In addition to this scheme, the state government will also launch the Vidyarthi Van Mitra Yojana.
Under HP Krishi Saur Sinchayee Yojana, 5,850 agricultural pumps will be provided to the farmers. 100% financial assistance will be given to a group of farmers of small and marginalized sections like farmers’ union and farmers registered bodies. Himachal Pradesh Government will also start a flow irrigation scheme with the expenditure of 174 crore rupees. This scheme will ensure irrigation in 7152.30 hectares of agricultural land. This primary purpose of this scheme is to “Double the Income of Farmers by 2022”.
Check Subsidy on Agricultural Solar Pump Sets under HP Krishi Saur Sinchayee Yojana-
HP Krishi Saur Sinchayee Yojana is a flagship scheme of the Himachal Pradesh Govt to double the income of farmers by 2022. The important features of this Solar Irrigation Scheme are as follows:
- HP government will provide 5,850 agricultural pump sets to the farmers.
- State Govt will implement this scheme with the expenditure of Rs 224 crore.
- On the purchase of this new agricultural pump sets, every small and marginal farmer will get around 90% of the total cost of financial assistance.
- Apart from this, all medium and big farmers will also get 80% subsidy on the purchase of new agricultural pump sets.
- About 7152.30 hectares of land will be brought under the flow irrigation scheme.
Other Social Welfare Schemes for Farmers in Himachal Pradesh-
The Cabinet Committee of HP has taken various decisions for the welfare of farmers on 9th August 2018, which has been stated in the section below.
- HP Vidyarthi Van Mitra Yojana 2018: – Himachal Pradesh government will also start the Vidyarthi Van Mitra Yojana to understand the value of the forests and their role in environmental protection for the students. Under this scheme, students must take an important task to participate in tree plantations and increase forest cover.
- HP State Agricultural Mechanization Scheme: – State Govt will start an agricultural mechanization scheme with the expenditure of 20 crores. The government will provide a 50% subsidy on the purchase of agricultural equipment. 190 vacancies were also announced in this cabinet meeting.
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about HP Krishi Saur Sinchayee Yojana for Farmers (Subsidy on Agricultural Pump Sets). If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment below or contact our Team Members. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com (India’s First Encyclopedia in Hindi & English), stay tuned for more such contents.