Maha Traffic Challan | e challan payment | Mumbai traffic police fine check online | e challan hyd | grass challan | e challan Pune | Mumbai Traffic Police e challan Status | how to check e challan Mumbai online by vehicle number | E-Challan Online Payment Maharashtra State | Check Maha Traffic Challan Payment & Status
E-Challan Online Payment Maharashtra State: Finance Dept, Govt of Maharashtra has made a decision to receive payments by electronic means (electronically). e-Payment (e-Challan) is an electronic payment system paying for against any service electronically instead of using cash or cheque, by the person or by mail. E-Challan Online Payment is a conservative method of payment existing by the Maharashtra Government.
What you need to have and to do: A citizen can make online payment any time as it is a 24×7 facility. Citizens must have an internet connection to make an online payment. Also, they must have knowledge of using the internet for e-payment. Citizens/Users must have Internet-enabled Bank Account for e-Payment.
E-Challan Online Payment Maharashtra State
- Visit the official website https://gras.mahakosh.gov.in/echallan/
- This part is for an unregistered user who wants to use this for online payment without registration.
- The user needs to select ‘Pay without Registration’ option which is given in the Categories section.
- After selection, the user gets the e-Challan Payment on the screen.
- E-Challan Payment Maharashtra: Click Here
At the web page, select any one option between “Vehicle Number or Challan No”. Then enter Vehicle/Challan Number in the appropriate box. After this, enter last 4 digits of Chassis/Engine Number. After entering the Captcha Code, press the “Submit” button to check e-Challan Payment Maharashtra. You can also link your Mobile Number with this process. So you can get information via SMS.
Payment without Registration (Unregistered User)-
This option is used by the unregistered / guest user for e-Challan Online Payment without registration.
- Select the option of “Payment Without Registration” from the index.
- The next page will appear for payment without registration for the user.
- Select the e-challan mode.
E-Challan Online Payment – e-payment mode is used to make the payment directly to the govt by using banks internet payment gateway. User will get the options below in the left side of payment without Registration page.
Parivahan E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution: Click Here
Maharashtra E-Challan Payment (User Personal Details)-
- Tax ID (Tax ID of Unregistered User)
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Name (Name of User)
- Block No/Premises
- Pin Number
Important Notice: Amendment of MV Act 2019
E-Challan Online Payment (Select Bank)-
Here the user has to select the bank name from the drop-down list on which the user has Internet facilitate bank account. Now, click on the submit button for the e-Challan Payment Online.
- After the Selection of Submit option, the Draft Challan screen will be displayed.
- User can also select the re-set option to re-enter the challan.
- The new blank challan will be displayed after selection of the Reset option.
- Now select the ‘Proceed For Payment’ box.
- Then press the ‘OK’ button. The system will generate the Government Reference Number (GRN) after your clear payment. It is an 18 Digits GRN No, must be noted down and save for future reference.
Check Challan Details (Status): https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan
Search & Verify of e-Challan Payment Maharashtra-
In this option, the unregistered user can search the challan and can obtain the print out of the challan. Click on ‘Search Challan’ box, you will get the option Department, District/Treasury, Bank, Amount.
- The user must enter either GRN Number or Bank CIN or Bank Payment Reference Number.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ button to get the details of Challan.
- Now click on the GRN/Challan Number to view the e-Challan Online Payment.
- From the time when GRAS site has not received Bank CIN, therefore challan will not be able to view the screen will appear.
In case of successful payment (i.e. Customer account debited in the bank but Bank CIN not updated on GRAS site), the user must update the bank CIN by clicking the verify button. For more information about E-Challan Online Payment Maharashtra State, kindly visit the official website https://mahatrafficechallan.gov.in/.
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of E-Challan Online Payment Maharashtra (Check Maha Traffic Challan Payment & Application Status). If you have any query to related post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.