© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
[MeitY] Digital India Internship Scheme | Apply Online
[Apply Online] Digital India Internship Scheme 2019 | Download Notification & List | Check Eligibility & Other Details MeitY Rs 10,000 Stipend For Youths
Digital India Internship Scheme 2019: MeitY- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology has launched the Digital India Internship Scheme for India youths. This is a skill development initiative starting by Govt of India to provide Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend to youngsters. Under this scheme, the Central Govt will select 25 students for each session. In both sessions (summer and winter), the government will offer remuneration per month to youths/interns. Interested candidates can apply online for the internship at the official website of MeitY Portal meity.gov.in/internship-scheme.
The objective of this scheme is to provide skill development opportunity to get first hand and practical work experience. The government will provide this summer internship under the guidance of a mentor. Digital India Internship Scheme is a major step towards the realization of the transformative initiative of Digital India. This scheme will ensure the learning of students and will provide exposure to the students about technology policy and decision making of the Indian Govt. All the interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application forms for summer/winter training.
Digital India Internship Scheme 2019: Eligibility Criteria & Other Details
This is a two-month internship scheme which includes summer training i.e during May and June and winter training i.e during December and January. This internship can be extended up to 3 months as per the requirement of MeitY. All interested candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for the Digital India Internship Scheme:
- All the students must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the last degree or certification examination, and
- Candidates must be pursuing BTech/BE and must be studying in the 2nd/3rd year of the 10+2+4 educational pattern, or
- Students must be pursuing an Integrated Degree/Dual Degree (BE/ BTech, ME/MTech) and must be studying in the 4th/5th year of 10+2+5 education pattern.
- All the candidates having exposure to the related area with a good academic background will be given preference.
The government will provide internship in the areas of Research and Development in Electronics and IT, Cyber Law/IT Act, Digital Forensics, Malware Analysis, Mobile Governance, Cloud Computing, Digital Literacy, Software/Hardware Industry Promotion, and Digital Payments. All the students will be awarded a certificate on the completion of the internship and after final submission of the report.
How to Apply Online for Digital India Internship (Application Form)?
As we told you above that the Digital India Internship is a skill development initiative. In which, the candidates will get Rs 10,000 per month as stipend. Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Digital India Internship Yojana.
- First of all, candidates will have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt of India. The link is mentioned below.
- After clicking the above link, a web page of Meity Portal will open.
- Here click on the “Apply for Internship” link which will take the candidate to an external website.
- On the next web page, click on the “Register Yourself” link and then the Internship Scheme Online Registration Form will appear as follows:
- Now fill the online application form carefully with all mandatory details and then press the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- Afterward, candidates can click on the “Apply for Services” or Login” tab and enter their created Username and Password to log in at Meity Portal.
- After successfully logging in, press the “Apply for Services” link and then click on the “View Services” option. Finally, click at the “Apply” button to complete the application process for Digital India Internship MeitY.
If you’re registered user then you can directly login to MeitY Portal by entering your existing Username & Password. Please click the given below link for Login.
Selection & Placement under Digital India Internship Scheme-
(I) Selection Process: – All the interns will get shortlisted/selected by the concerned organizations, groups or divisions in their respective domains. Interns shall have to clear a personal or Skype Interview (If necessary). MeitY will not provide any TA/DA to the candidates for attending a personal interview. Finally, the entire list consisting of the names of the selected candidates will get displayed on the portal.
(II) Placement: – The central government will assign a Scientific/Technical Project Supervisor or Mentor from the concerned ministry for each intern/batch. It must be noted that this internship does not assures or guarantee any employment within the government ministry.
Read Also: PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
Stipend & Certificate of Digital India Internship Program-
- Stipend: – Each Intern will get a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month on certification by Supervisor/Mentor. This stipend will be given on the completion of internship and final submission of the report duly accepted by the ministry.
- Internship Certificate: – All the Interns will get the Internship Certificate on the completion of internship and final submission of report accepted by the concerned authority.
(A) To track the application status of Digital India Internship Program, kindly click the link below and then enter the asked details in the respective fields. Thereafter, hit the “Submit” button to check your online application status.
(B) For all other details about the Digital India Internship Scheme, candidates can download the official notification in the PDF format through the official website of Meity Portal. Or directly click on the link below.
(C) To check the link of selected candidates for Digital India Internship 2019-20, please click the given below link and download the list in PDF format.
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about the Digital India Internship Scheme 2019 Apply Online (Rs 10000 Stipend for Youths). If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment below or contact our Team Members. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more such contents.