Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2020-21: Chhattisgarh Govt has started online application/registration for taking Admission 2020-21 under RTE. Now you can easily apply for this from anywhere to get your children admitted to any private schools in the state. To apply online under CG RTE Admission 2020, interested persons will have to visit its official website eduportal.cg.nic.in. This portal was started by the Chhattisgarh State Education Department last year.
In this article, we’re giving you detailed information about the CG RTE Admission 2020-21 online application process. Like how can you get your child’s admission in private school under this scheme and what documents will be required to get into it, etc? Apart from this, you will get all the information related to Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2020. Kindly read the complete article carefully to the end.
Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2020-21 Details
As you will know that online applications for CG RTE Admission have started. This scheme has been started by the Govt of Chhattisgarh under the Right to Education (RTE) Act, 2009. Under the Chhattisgarh RTE Admission, students from poor communities get the opportunity to study in the best private school in the state. Chhattisgarh Govt has launched an online portal http://eduportal.cg.nic.in/ under RTE Right to Education. With the help of this website, all the eligible students can apply online for this scheme.
Key Features of Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2020-21
- Right to Education Act 2009: – Under this Act, all students of the poor community can get 25% reservation/seats for admission in any government and private schools across the state.
- Online Web Portal: – Under this Act, till now the applications for this entrance examination were applied offline. But from the last year 2019-20 academic year, an official website is also available for this. Through which eligible students can apply online.
- Free and Compulsory Education: – According to the Act which came into force in 2009 for RTE, free and compulsory education is imparted to all those candidates whose age is below 14 years.
- Total Seats in Private Schools: – Out of 61,000 schools in Chhattisgarh, there are 11,000 private schools out of which the total number of seats is about 45,000. All these schools will have to mention all the information about the vacancy and also make the process of admission and all other things transparent.
- Application Form 2020-21: – The application forms for appearing in this year’s Chhattisgarh RTE entrance exam will be available between the first date of March to the 20th, you can apply for this by filling the application form anytime in the meantime.
CG RTE Admission Eligibility & Required Documents-
- Native: – Under CG RTE admission, students are required to be residents of Chhattisgarh to get admission to any of the schools of the state. For this, they have to give their original residence/domicile certificate.
- Aadhaar Card: – Aadhar card has been made mandatory in the documents required for students to get admission under Chhattisgarh RTE. Students will get admission through the Aadhaar number. This will simplify the process of identification and monitoring of students admitted under this Act.
Read Also: RTE UP Admission 2020 Online Application
Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2020 Apply Online-
The online application process for giving the CG RTE Admission Exam has now started officially. All the candidates to apply online first go to its official website http://eduportal.cg.nic.in/RTE/. After that, follow the easy procedure given below:
- On the web homepage, you will see a “Student Registration under RTE” tab.
- After clicking on that link, the application form for the Chhattisgarh RTE entrance exam will open.
- For the RTE entrance exam application form, you can also directly click on this link. As soon as you click on it, the application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, some information of the applicants will be asked. Please fill it correctly to avoid inconvenience.
- Now verify it once and then submit your online form by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After filling the application form, applicants can also take a printout of it for future reference.
Note – Under the RTE Act in Chhattisgarh, now all applications for RTE admission are being made offline. The last date of student registration for the year 2020-21 in RTE Portal has been increased to 15 April.
RTE Chhattisgarh Admission 2020 Seat Allocation-
After the process of application form for CG RTE Online Admission is completed, it is time to allot seats. For this, seats will be allotted on the basis of the lottery by the State Board of Education. Only District Education Officer (DEO), Nodal Officer and Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI) can log in on the RTE portal.
- RTE Helpline Number: (011) 4113-2689
- Check RTE Application Status: Click Here
CG RTE Portal Online Complaint Process-
If a candidate has any problem in filling the application form for this RTE entrance exam, he/she can lodge a complaint in the following process.
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official website at http://eduportal.cg.nic.in/RTE to lodge complaints.
- After this, you will see the ‘Complaints’ option on its homepage, click on it.
- After reaching here, a registration page will open to register your complaint.
- On this page, you fill all the information you ask with your complaints and finally submit it.
- In this way, you can also easily file your complaints about this.
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2020-21 Apply Online at eduportal.cg.nic.in. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.