Check CSMSSY Farmers List 2019: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana- CSMSSY Farmers List is now available on its official website at csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in. The list of applicant farmers can be accessed on the official portal by visiting the website at https://csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in/ and selecting your district, taluka and gram panchayat/Nagar Parishad.
According to the official website of the CSMSSY, 10512040 total number of registrations have been done by the farmers in Maharashtra on the portal while 5659187 farmers have applied for the farm loan waiver scheme till 22 September 2017. The list of eligible farmers of CSMSSY can be viewed using the steps below. The state government of Maharashtra has also announced the beneficiaries list of CSMSSY farm loan waiver scheme. The beneficiaries farmer list can be found on the official website of https://csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in/.
Check CSMSSY Farmers List 2019 & Application Status
The list is available in a district-wise format and any user can access the list by selecting his/her respective district, taluka and then the gram panchayat or Nagar Parishad. Below are the steps to view the CSMSSY Farmers List 2019:
- (STEP 1st) – First of all, visit the official website of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2019. The link is mentioned below.
- (STEP 2nd) – On the homepage, click on the “List of Applicants” link in the right column.
- (STEP 3rd) – Then a new page similar to below would open where User has to select the appropriate options to view the farmer’s list.
- (STEP 4th) – Once you reach this page, select your District, Taluka and then Gram Panchayat / Nagar Parishad. After this, hit the “Search” button to directly download the list in MS Excel Format.
- (STEP 5th) – If you want to do another search, click on “Reset Search” button and select all the details once again to check CSMSSY Farmers List 2019.
Check CSMSSY Farmers Application Status 2019-
The application status of the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2019 or the Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme can be viewed by logging into the website using the username and password. You can directly click the link below to check CSMSSY Farmers List 2019 & Application Status Online.
How to Edit the CSMSSY 2019 Application Form?
- The loan application form can now be edited if the user has made any mistake while applying for the scheme.
- The application form for the CSMSSY 2019 Scheme has been made editable after receiving feedback from the applicants.
- The form can be edited simply by logging in the user account using the User ID & Password generated at the time of registration.
- The complete online registration and application procedure of CSMSSY is available at the below links.
For more details about the CSMSSY Farm Loan Waiver Scheme, kindly visit the above link or the official website at https://csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in/
Any further help, applicants can call at 1800-102-5311 (Toll-Free Helpline Number) or send an email at email@example.com