© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
CGHS Plastic Health Card Registration & Renewal
[Apply Online] CGHS Plastic Card at cghs.nic.in | Check Central Govt Health Scheme Card Renewal Status & Registration for New Pensioners | Helpline Number
CGHS Plastic Health Card Registration & Renewal: Central Govt is running around 35 projects and schemes in India. In most of the scheme, the central government is having a stake from 70% to 100%. It means that this amount spends by the central government in these schemes. In which the central government is not having 100 percent stake on those states remaining amount is charged by the state government for that particular plan or project. This clear formula is – articulated policy. This is having the consent of the central and state government.
The plan is covered under the central government or by the state government. The State Govt has the responsibility of implementation and conducted through its machinery. All these schemes have to meet the benefits of people of the state. Such schemes, which are only for the urban areas, except the schemes benefited squire is village panchayats.
What are the benefits of CGHS Scheme?
CGHS Plastic Health Card Scheme – They should be aware of the fact that what all schemes are implementing by the central government for them. What is the background and goals of those plans? In this welfare democratic country the MGNREGA type important, ambitious and forceful scheme is also started by the central government, the wealth of the GDP is spent around 5 million. Why people do not get full advantage of such schemes.
To explore these questions, in addition to the solid base of experts to review and study the reality of those facts and figures at the grass root to know which government system before the country holds its own. For information about those plans is essential in order to ascertain the reality of the facts and figures RTI (Right To Information) can also be used.
CGHS Appointment & Login Process-
The Union Home Minister Mr. Rajnath Singh launched Prime Minister Suraksha Bima Yojana, PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, and Atal Pension Scheme on 9th May 2015. In this occasion, he said that the after achieving the financial inclusion through PM Jan Dhan Yojana, the government’s journey is started to provide the financial security to the unorganized workers and small businesses through these three schemes. The government wants to give cover with care to people.
In future the health plan service to be introduced. According to the report of government under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 14.7 crore bank accounts have been opened in the country by 31 March. The World Bank also appreciates the record-breaking success of the scheme. The minister said that 90 percent of India’s population is in the unorganized sector.
A little accident gives poor families worried about fate. In welfare states, it is the responsibility of the government to the people pointing liberation from the fear of apprehension mixed. PM Modi to become the support of village poor the government introduced these three schemes (CGHS Plastic Card). After being introduced to the health care plan similar to the plan of Obama care the plan also called here as Modi Care.
Central Govt Health Scheme (CGHS Plastic Card Online Form)-
For the senior citizens and retired personnel, the central government started a health scheme, which is called the CGHS Plastic Card. Under this scheme, the pensioners’ retired government employees and their dependents, freedom fighters and widows of government employees are provided medical assistance. Under the CGHS Scheme Delhi police personnel, retired judges of the Supreme Court, parliamentary secretaries, and their families are included. In addition, former governors and former vice presidents of India, accredited journalists have been included under the central government health scheme. Initially, the central government health scheme was launched in Delhi.
A few years later it was also commissioned in Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Patna. Under the central government health scheme, the services are provided through the Allopathic and Homeopathic system with traditional Indian systems of medicine like Ayurveda, Unani, Yoga and Siddha medical services. The medical services are provided through dispensaries and polyclinics. The dispensaries are operated under the chief medical officers and medical officers and these both officers are responsible for the smooth functioning of the scheme.
The main components of the scheme are dispensary services including domiciliary care, consultation facility, x-ray, electrocardiogram (ECG), laboratory tests, hospital, purchase, and distribution of drugs, psychological clinics, geriatric clinic and provision of health education.
How to Apply for CGHS Beneficiary ID & Plastic Card Online?
Central Govt Health Scheme (CGHS) under the ministry of health and family welfare department of the government of India started the online official website in http://www.cghs.nic.in/.
- In this website, the citizens can apply for the plastic card and can submit their request of renewal of the CGHS Plastic Card Online.
- However, the dept has their online official website, where the citizens can get complete information and details about this scheme.
- Here you can get the list of all yoga centers, dental units, and allopathic dispensaries, polyclinics and laboratories details covered under the CGHS Plastic Card Scheme.
- In Delhi, the senior citizens are provided free consultancy services through twenty-six CGHS wellness centers.
The citizens are having age above 60 years can visit these centers for which addresses are given on the official website from day time 1 pm to 2 pm to get the medical advice services. Here I am providing you below steps for submitting a request to apply online for the new plastic card of CGHS scheme.
- First of all, visit the official website of https://www.cghs.nic.in/ wherein the home page you can get the option with “Apply Online for Plastic Cards” as the below-given demo page.
- After reaching in the new page you can get two options as “New Employees / Pensioners who are not CGHS beneficiaries, apply here.”
- And the second one is “Existing CGHS Beneficiaries who have not applied for plastic cards.” After selecting one the option you can get the next page.
If you are a new employee and just had joined the government services in that case you have to select the first option or if you are already having the CGHS Plastic Card here you can apply for the new plastic card. In the first option of “New Employee,”
CGHS Plastic Card (Book/View/Print/Cancel Your Appointment): Click Here
Check Central Govt Health Scheme Card Renewal & Registration for New Employees-
Here you can get the CGHS Plastic Card Application Form. Employees are suggested to fill the complete details with the right and true information. Here I am providing you below that what all information you have to fill in the application form.
- First, fill the name of cardholder person in English and Hindi both languages.
- Select your card type from servicing, pensioners, pensioners (auto), Lok Sabha MP, Rajya Sabha MP, ex-MP, freedom fighter, journalist and others
- After that enter your IS number (this section is only for the MP)
- Then enter your complete date of birth, which you have to select from the given calendar next up to box
- Then select your gender from male and female in the next box section from the pull-down menu.
- Now in next, you have to select your department name under which you are working and then designation status
- Fill you pay scale and present pay details if you right now working and covered under the service
- If you are a pension holder person then enter the last pay, which you got at the before the retirement
- After that enter, the entitlement and this section will complete
Now in the next section enter your phone number, mail address, office address, and pin code number for official In next fill the complete permanent, place name, city name, pin code number, phone number and mobile number.
CGHS Plastic Card Online Renewal Process-
After filling all these information you have to click on the option of “Save and Proceed” after which you can get the new page of registration where you have to enter the further information for family and have to follow the next step of registration for the CGHS plastic card apply online.
If you are already having the CGHS plastic card in that case you have to visit in the below-given link page. In this page, you have to select first your dispensary name, card number, select your card type and in the last section enter your beneficiary id number.
After filling all this information you have to fill the application form for the registration of a new plastic card. If you are already having the CGPS Plastic Card or any other card. In that case, you can submit your request for renewal of it for which the application form is given in the below-given link. Download the application form and fill it after that submit it to the respective office.
- If Already Registered In CGHS Plastic Card: http://www.cghs.nic.in/CardUpdation
- Central Govt Health Scheme (CGHS) Helpline Numbers: Click Here
Click Here for CGHS Plastic Card Renewal Form PDF: Click Here
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of CGHS Plastic Health Card Online Registration & Renewal Process. If you have any query to related post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.