Nadakacheri Karnataka Agriculture Family Member Certificate: The agriculture family certificate is issued to farmers who have agriculture land. The agriculture family certificate help farmers in availing of several benefits that are provided by the state government and central government. For applying for an agri family certificate user need to fill application form and documents. They need to attach proof of agriculture land for applying. Those who want to apply online have to visit the Nadakacheri center. It provides all the information to the user. Users can visit the Nadakacheri center and check all the details. It also has an online portal which is named as nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. User needs to log in first here and apply for a given service. Select here application form and enter the correct details in the form. If any details are found wrong then you need to make correction otherwise your application will be rejected.
After applying here, they provide a receipt that mentions an ACK number which helps in checking the status of the application. If the result is not found here or mistake then you need to visit the office and which you submit the form. Or if you submit the online application then you need to visit your nearest Nadakacheri Center of your area. Most users want online services due to less time. At the time of applying they need to select any one language as per requirement. Check here different types of services. Read all the details here one by one and then apply online. This portal of Nadakacheri is designed and developed by the BMC.
Nadakacheri Karnataka Agriculture Family Member Certificate
The Nadakacheri Portal provides several facilities to citizens of Karnataka state. It also provides feedback services here about a suggestion for the improvement of services. This portal is available 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here at any time from any place i.e. home, offices. They provide a user manual here for help. Below we provide you steps for applying for Agri Family Certificate as procedures, documents required, fee details and other details. Kindly check all the details carefully before applying.
Documents Required for Applying for Agriculture Family Member Certificate-
The lists of documents to be required at the time of applying for agri family member certificate are as follows:
- Prescribed application form of Agriculture Family Member Certificate
- A copy of proof of agriculture land
- Address Proof (ration card / passport / driving license / telephone bill / water bill / electricity bill / bank passbook)
Karnataka Agriculture Family Member Certificate Application Process-
To apply for the Agriculture Family Member Certificate, you need to visit the official website of Nadakacheri at https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk.
- For registration, you required a valid mobile number for OTP verification.
- At the web home page, you need to click on the “Apply Online” option at the ‘Online Application’ section.
- Next, enter your mobile number and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- Afterward, you have to select the New Request option from the menu option and select the service option which is required as Agriculture Family Certificate.
- Then enter all correct details in the prescribed application form.
- Details to be entered are the Applicant’s Name, Father & Mother Name, Address, Contact Details, Purpose of Certificate, Details of Agriculture Land, Total Income from Agriculture Land, etc.
Now you have to upload all required documents in the form and then click on the ‘Save’ button. After this, you need to make the online payment for the same. Then click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed further. After successful submission of payment, you will get an ACK Number which can be used later for check application status online.
Application Fee Charges for Karnataka Agriculture Family Certificate-
The application fee charges are to be paid for applying for agriculture family member certificate is Rs 15. The fee charges are to be paid by the user through credit card, debit card, internet banking. You can select any one mode for payment.
The certificate of Agriculture Family Member is issued to the user within seven days from the date of submission of the application form. Users need to visit the Nadakacheri center to collect the certificate.
Important Instructions for Karnataka Nadakacheri Agri Family Certificate-
- Users can select any language either English or Kannad before filling an application form.
- Select service which is required and then upload all required documents.
- Pay fee charges of required service.
- Take a print of acknowledge slip, it is used for future reference.
- Details which marked as red color are mandatory to be filled in the form.
- In case of any problem, the user can visit nearby Nadakachri Centre and take assistance.
For more details about Karnataka Nadakacheri Agri Family Certificate: Click Here
Read Also: Karnataka Taali Bhagya Scheme 2019-20
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the Karnataka Nadakacheri Agriculture Family Certificate. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.