© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
[Bhamashah Yojana] Rajasthan Free Mobile Phone Scheme for BPL Women under Digital India Campaign
Rajasthan Govt to Provide Free Mobile Phones to Women of BPL Families
Rajasthan Government constantly working towards upliftment of women belonging to an economically weaker section of society. Hon’ble CM of Rajasthan- Vasundhara Raje is going to distribute mobile phones to women who fall under Below Poverty Line (BPL). The distribution of free phones is in accordance with the Rajasthan Govt Bhamashah Yojana, a kind of direct benefit transfer scheme. Under this Bhamashah Yojana, each poor women will get a smartphone which will result in the transfer of financial and non-financial benefits of government schemes in a transparent manner. This scheme will benefit approx 1 crore Bhamashah Card Holders.
Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje said that the State Govt is making efforts to launch new applications in order to provide benefits by simply pushing one single click on mobile phones. Apart from that, various other facilities like Free Wi-Fi, Bhamashah Wallet has been launched by the state government to empower poor people belonging BPL category. Rajasthan Govt is focusing on making people advanced and to encourage digital modes of payment. Free Mobile Phone Scheme to BPL Women will provide a boost to “Digital India” campaign. Digital India initiative is a flagship scheme of the Narendra Modi government, whose main purpose is to connect each and every citizen of the country with the digital revolution.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Phone Scheme for Women of BPL Families under Bhamashah Yojana
As we told you in above that Rajasthan Govt will soon begin to distribute mobile phones to women of the Below Poverty Line (BPL). The distribution of free phones is in accordance with the Bhamashah Yojana, a kind of direct benefit transfer scheme. The important features of Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme for BPL Women are as follows:
- Under Bhamashah Yojana, all the poor women of who belonging to BPL category will get free mobile phones.
- In the first installment, the beneficiary will get Rs 500 to buy a mobile phone and in next installment, again Rs 500 for Recharge.
- These free mobile phones will enable women to take benefits of the financial and non-financial government scheme.
- Various new applications (Apps) would be launched to ease down the process of getting Government Schemes benefits only through a single click.
- The State Govt will provide free Wi-Fi facilities in 5,000 Gram-Panchayats to ensure that the state is well connected with the outside world. This program will be held from 1st Sept to 30th Sept 2018.
- Previously on 29th August 2018, the state government has launched Bhamashah Wallet Mobile in order to increase the digital payments.
- Digital India campaign will get a boost and will also promote transparency. It is a flagship scheme of Narendra Modi Govt.
Earlier, Chief Minister of Rajasthan has also launched Abhay Command Centers at Dausa, Sriganganagar, Baker, Bhilwara, Karauli, and Dhaulpur. The State Govt has equipped these centers with latest facilities like Traffic Management System, Video Surveillance, Cyber Forensics, and Dial 100 Number. Herewith, the government is going to organize “Jio Bhamashah Program” camps and has issued a notification in this regard. To promote Digital Rajasthan Campaign, the government is providing all scheme benefits under Bhamashah Yojana. This state assembly term in Rajasthan is going to end on January 20th, 2019.
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about Rajasthan Free Mobile Phone Scheme for BPL Women under Bhamashah Yojana. If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment below or contact our Team Members. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com (India’s First Encyclopedia in Hindi & English), stay tuned for more such contents.