© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2019 | Online Application
[Apply Online] Uttar Pradesh Ration Card at fcs.up.gov.in | Check UP Rashan Card New List & Status Online | APL-BPL Suchi | Download Application Form PDF
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card: Hello friends, in this article we will give you information about how to apply for a new ration card in Uttar Pradesh state. UP Ration Card Online Application Form process has started for the year of 2019. The aspirants of who are searching for UP Ration Card can apply online at fcs.up.gov.in. Here you will get the complete procedure as well as the all-important documents for new ration card.
Govt of Uttar Pradesh provides the food grains item at the subsidized rate for the deserved candidates of the state. All eligible candidates who don’t have any ration card till now can apply for new UP Ration Card 2019. Applicants can easily register their application under the Uttar Pradesh government’s ration card scheme. This work is done by the Food and Civil Supply Dept, Govt of Uttar Pradesh. Those who have registered for Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh can also check their name in this list.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2019 Registration Process
Today we are going the share with you all the important details related to UP Ration Card online application process. For the year of 2019, the state govt changes UP Ration Card Online Application Form procedure. So kindly check here all revised ration card registration process for the year of 2019. A native of the Uttar Pradesh will be eligible for the registration under this new ration card.
- AAY Ration Card – This card is made for the poorest families. In this, people who have no limited income or such elderly people who have no income, they can apply. The pink ration card is issued by the government for the people of this class.
- BPL Ration Card – People who fall under the poverty line. They can apply for this card. The white color of this card has been fixed by the government.
- APL Ration Card – Anyone can apply for this ration card. There is no limit on income for this. The yellow color of this card has been fixed by the government.
In this way, you can apply for your ration card in any of these categories according to your income. With this, you can also take advantage of government facilities with the help of these ration cards.
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2019?
If you wish to register under the benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Food Subsidy Items then you have to first apply for UP Ration Card 2019. We are going to share with you the new ration card online application process step by step.
In order to issue a new Ration Card, you first go to the official website of the Food & Civil Supplies Dept, Govt of Uttar Pradesh. The link is mentioned below.
- First of all, check all the eligibility criteria for UP Ration Card 2019.
- Then collect all the required documents in a particular manner.
- After this, go to the Regional Common Services Center (CSC Digital Seva Kendra) for registration under the UP Ration Card Service.
- Now CSC VLE/Agent will fill your Ration Card Online Application Form.
- Then your application will be forwarded to the Dept of Food & Logistics Uttar Pradesh.
After verification of all documents, your application will be granted by the concerned department. After granting the application form, your name will be added in the UP Ration Card Beneficiary List 2019.
Note – If you are facing any problem in applying for UP Ration Card then share your problem with us in the below comment section. We will provide you all the possible solutions.
Documents Required for Issue Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh-
- Passport-size Photo of Head of the Family
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card copy
- Residential address proof such as electricity/water bill
- PAN Card and Gas Connection Details
- Applicant’s Bank Account Details
Offline Process – To apply for UP Ration Card offline, kindly download the Application Form by clicking the link below.
Ration Card Application Form (Rural/Urban Areas): Click Here
Check Your Name in UP Ration Card New List-
The beneficiaries who have registered can check their name in UP Ration Card List online. They can also search their family member’s name on this list.
- At the web home page of Aapurthi Portal, click on the “NFSA Eligibility List” inside the important link.
- After this process, the district-wise list of UP ration card 2019 will be available on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the link of your respective district.
- After this, you will have to mention your city name and the ration card number.
- With the help of this number, the beneficiary can check his own name in this list.
Moreover, the applicant can also see his name on this list by pressing the CTRL+F button. In any case, the name of the candidate is not included in the UP ration card list district-wise. He can apply to register his name under this portal.
Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-180-0150 & 1967
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2019 Online/Offline Application Process. If you have any query related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. You can also share this article with your friends so that they can also avail of this scheme. Thanks for visiting www.readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.