Uttar Pradesh Govt has started “Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2018” for the unemployed youths in the state. All educated and unemployed youths (who do not have any job) can apply for this Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. Under this scheme, the State government will provide financial assistance until the youth get the desired job. As we all know that unemployment is one of the biggest problems in India. Through this Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the unemployed youth will get some relief. Interested candidates can apply online for UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme through the official website of Employment Department, Govt of Uttar Pradesh (URL: sewayojan.up.nic.in).
Candidates from all districts can apply online for getting job-related information in Govt & Private sector. In order to get unemployment allowance, candidates will have to register online at the Employment Dept Portal of Uttar Pradesh. This online portal is also called as Sewayojan. Presently, Uttar Pradesh Govt provides Rs 1,000 (One thousand rupees) per month as financial assistance to all eligible beneficiaries. Unemployed candidates/Job-seekers (who are struggling to get a job) can use this money to increase their skills. The Job-seeker can register for this scheme either online or offline both modes.
How to Apply for UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme (Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana)?
As we told you in above that UP Govt is now providing financial assistance to unemployed youth under Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. Under this scheme, Job-seekers will get financial assistance of Rs 1,000 per month. The eligible candidates can register online or offline for the unemployment allowance scheme. After successful registration, the candidates will continue to receive this amount in the form of financial assistance every month until they will get the desired job.
(A) Eligibility Criteria for UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme: – Candidates must complete the following eligibility criteria to register online:
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- He/she should have passed at least Class 10th (Secondary Examination) from UP Board.
- Candidates should be currently unemployed. (Which means he/she should not work in any Govt or Private sector).
- Apart from this, it is mandatory for all applicants to be between 25 to 40 years.
- Total family income of the candidates should not exceed more than Rs 36,000 per annum from all sources.
(B) Documents Required for UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme: – To apply for UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the following documents are required:
|Aadhar Card||Birth Certificate|
|Income Certificate||Resident Certificate|
|Registration certificate of employment exchange||Educational Qualification Certificate (10th-grade Marksheet or above)|
|Non-judicial Stamp Paper of Rs 10||Affidavit (Notary Certified)|
To download SewaYojan App (UP Employment Dept), kindly click the given below link.
Online Registration Procedure for Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2018 (UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana)-
The complete procedure for registering online at the official portal of the UP Employment Dept is given below:
- First of all, the job-seekers need to visit the official website of Employment Department, Govt of Uttar Pradesh (SewaYojan Portal). The link is mentioned below.
- On the web homepage of SewaYojan Portal, click on the “Registration” link in the upper menu section or click directly on the below link.
- Registration Form of UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme (Berojgari Bhatta Yojana) will appear as shown in below image:
- Candidates will have to fill in all necessary details including Mobile Number, Email Id, User Name & Password in the respective fields and then press the “Submit” button.
- Accordingly, the candidates will have to verify their registered mobile number through an OTP and complete their registration process.
- The candidate can log in to receive updates of various jobs at his registered mobile number and complete his profile.
- Please click on the link given below to login to the UP Employment Portal.
After this, the candidates can take the printout of the full application form to apply for the UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
Contact Details of Uttar Pradesh Employment Exchange Department-
Candidates can also view the upcoming Employment Fair (Rojgar Mela) held in the State using the following link:
In case of any queries, the candidates can contact the UP Employment Dept Helpline Numbers or send an Email to the official email support.
- Helpdesk Number: – (0522) 2638-995 / (+91) 78394-54211
- Email Support: – email@example.com
- Official Website: – www.sewayojan.up.nic.in
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2018 Online Registration & Application Process. If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment below or contact our Team Members. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com (India’s First Encyclopedia in Hindi & English), stay tuned for more such contents.