Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2019: During the 2019-20 budget meeting, Telangana Govt has promised to launch the Crop Loan Waiver Scheme for farmers. Recently, the state government has decided to waive off agricultural loans for helping poor farmers. The loan waiving will be done up to a number of rupees 1 lakh. Loans that are taken till 11th of December 2018 will be waived off by the State Govt.
However, after the successful introduction of Rythu Bandhu scheme, this major scheme launch by the state government aims for improving the condition of farmers. In this article, we’re providing you the complete details of Telangana Farmer Crop Loan Wavier Scheme. So kindly read the full article carefully to the end.
Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2019 For Farmers
As we mentioned above that Telangana Govt has recently launched the Crop Loan Waiver Scheme for poor farmers. Under this scheme, the state government will waive off up to one lakh crop loan of about 42 lakh farmers. The objective of this scheme is to improve the farmer’s condition in the state. For this, Telangana Govt will spend around 32,000 crore rupees. Below we provide you key features of the scheme.
- The farmers of Telangana state are the beneficiaries of this scheme and they will be financially assisted by the government as has been promised during the launching of the scheme.
- For effective implementation of the scheme, budget allocation is necessary. For the same, a sum of 6 crores rupees has been promised by the state government.
- Telangana Govt has successfully launched a loan waiver scheme aiming to improve the condition of poor farmers in the state. This scheme would waive up to a loan amount of 1 lakh rupees.
- The successful launch of the scheme would help near about 42 lakh farmers of the state and they need not have to worry about paying agricultural loans that they have taken from different banks.
- According to the scheme, a total of Rs 4000 per acre for per crop season will be given that would ultimately amount to Rs 8000 per annum will be given to farmers under this scheme. However, the amount has been increased up to Rs 5000 per acre per crop.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme-
In order to apply for this scheme, farmers must fulfill the following criteria.
- The loan waiving scheme will be applicable for the farmers who have taken a loan before 11th December 2018. If farmers have taken a loan before this date, this cannot get benefit from the scheme.
- Farmer Crop Loan Waiving Scheme will be given up to 1 lakh rupees. However, a total of 32,000 crores rupees has been estimated to be spent by the Telangana Govt on account of loan waiving scheme.
- Some amount of crop will be given to farmers and this would include some acre of land as well. This would also depend on the annual income of the farmer of the state.
- The farmer’s loan waiving scheme is applicable only for the citizens of Telangana. Citizens from no other states will be allowed to get benefits under the scheme.
Documents Required for Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme-
The farmers have to submit all supporting documents at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Applicant’s passport-size photograph
- Identity & Residence Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, DL, Ration Card, etc).
- Loan Related Documents
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Bank account details such as A/C Number, IFSC Code Details etc.
How to Apply Online For Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme 2019?
Since the crop loan waiver scheme has been a recent launch, the application process is yet to start. The officials have not yet declared the registration procedure for this scheme. But as soon as it comes up, we will update all the details here. For this, keep visiting our portal so that you can check the list of Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme. Once information comes out, the beneficiaries can apply online via the state portal.
Therefore, by effective implementation of the scheme, Telangana farmers will be able to get rid of their loan burden. This way, the agricultural sector can also be improved with the help of the state launched a crop loan waiver scheme and also help poor farmers.
- Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Official Website: Will Update Soon
Read Also: Check Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme List 2019