© Copyright - ReaderMaster.Com
[Apply Online] Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana for Senior Citizens-Check Eligibility Details & Travel Package
CM Pilgrimage Scheme 2018-19 for Senior Citizens in Delhi
Under the leadership of the Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal, the Delhi Govt has devised a special scheme called “Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana”, so that the free pilgrimage begins for 1,100 senior citizens of each community in Delhi. Under the CM Pilgrimage Scheme, the State Govt will bring 77,000 pilgrims to this facility every year and the full expenditure of which will be raised by the government. All eligible and interested residents of the state of the age of 60 years can apply for Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana. In addition to these citizens, the selected people will be allowed to live with an assistant of more than 18 years of age, whose expenditure will also be raised by the State Govt.
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal tweets on July 9th, 2018 “Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Approved. All objections overruled. Dy CM will brief media today on its details”. Delhi has 70 Assembly Constituency (Vidhan Sabha Kshetra) and now CM Pilgrimage Scheme will benefit 1,100 senior citizens from every legislative assembly constituency. This travel of pilgrimage places will be of 3 Days and 2 Nights. Apart from that, all the selected citizens will also get an insurance coverage of Rs 1 lakh.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana Eligibility Details & Online Registration Process
Instructions for filing an online application for the Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana (CM Pilgrimage Scheme) are given below:
- Applications will be available online or you can fill it through the Office of the Divisional Commissioner Office, Office of the concerned MLA or office of Pilgrimage Committee.
- Pilgrims will be selected through a Lucky Draw and the constituents (MLA) of the respective area have to be certified regarding the selected residents of Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra: – In order to apply for this pilgrimage scheme, the candidate must meet the following criteria.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident/domicile of Delhi.
- Applicant should not be less than 60 years of age.
- Annual Income of the applicant should not be more than three lakh rupees and he/she should not be an employee of the Central/State Govt or Local Autonomous Bodies.
- Apart from this, the State Govt will also allow a subsidiary of more than 18 years with the applicant, whose expenditure will also be raised by the government.
Details of Places Listed under Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana-
Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra is absolutely free of cost. Citizens will not have to spend any money from their pocket or have to spend on any other things. This travel would be for 3 Days and 2 Nights. The online application forms are not out yet. As soon as it becomes available, we will update it here so that senior citizens can apply online. The places which will be covered under this scheme are as follows:
Travel Package under Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana
|(1) Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi|
|(4) Delhi-Amritsar-Bagah Border- Anandpur Sahib-Delhi|
|(5) Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi|
Insurance Cover under Delhi CM Pilgrimage Scheme: – All the selected candidates will also get an insurance of Rs 1 Lakh. Applicants have to submit a Self-declaration Form that all the information furnished by them is accurate and they have not taken the benefit of this scheme earlier.
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about Delhi Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana 2018-19 for Senior Citizens. If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment below or contact our Team Members. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com (India’s First Encyclopedia in Hindi & English), stay tuned for more updates.