DHE Odisha Scheme: Dept of Higher Education (DHE) Odisha is inviting student registration and online application form for the scheme for UPSC Civil Service Coaching at dheodisha.gov.in. Under this scheme, the state government will provide coaching and guidance to 100 civil services aspirants. All the students who wish to appear for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) All India Civil Services exam can now apply online at the official website. Odisha Govt to provide UPSC Civil Service Coaching to 100 students. Training classes to be held in 2 batches of 50 students each in the morning and evening batch.
Dhyeya IAS will provide coaching and fees for prelims-cum-mains classroom program is Rs 82,600. Out of this, Rs 61,950 would be paid by the state and students will have to pay Rs 20,650. The last date to fill DHE Odisha UPSC Civil Service Coaching online application form is 10 June 2019. The result would be published on 12 June and the classes will start on 24 June 2019. All the aspirants whose parental annual income is less than 2 lakh would be provided training for free.
DHE Odisha Scheme- UPSC Civil Service Coaching Online Application Form
Below is the complete process to apply online for the scheme of DHE Odisha Scheme- UPSC Civil Service Coaching:
- First of all, the students will have to visit the official website of DHE Odisha. The link is mentioned below.
- At the web homepage, click at the “Scheme for UPSC Civil Service Coaching” in the front section.
- Next, click at the “Student Registration” tab to open the user registration form for the scheme for civil service coaching.
- Here candidates can enter their name, mobile number, email ID and then click at “Generate OTP” button to receive OTP at their email ID and mobile number.
- Then candidates have to enter their verification code, password and click at the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- Afterward, candidates can log-in using their Mobile number and password to open the dashboard where candidates can click at the application form option.
- This will open the Application Form For UPSC Civil Services Coaching as shown below:
- Now students can fill all the necessary details and click at the “Submit” button to complete the online application process under the DHE Odisha Scheme for UPSC Civil Service Coaching.
The selected students would be able to attend training classes which will begin from 24th June 2019 at Dhyeya IAS, OEU tower, third floor, KIIT Road, Patia, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha.
DHE Odisha Scheme- UPSC Civil Services Coaching Eligibility & Details-
All the candidates can check the details of DHE Odisha Scheme for UPSC Civil Services Coaching Scheme by clicking the link below.
- After clicking the above link, a web page of DHE Odisha Scheme Eligibility will open.
- Now students can check complete eligibility criteria along with the priorities.
- Moreover, students who are willing to sit in the civil services examination can also read the general terms and conditions of the exam here.
DHE Odisha Scheme for UPSC Civil Service Coaching Important Dates-
All the important dates must be remembered to avail benefit of high-quality coaching for UPSC Civil Service Examination In Odisha:
- Availability of Common Application Form (CAF): 27 May 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online (CAF): 10 June 2019
- Publication of selection list: 12 June 2019
- Last date of Admission of Selected Applicants: 20 June 2019
- Commencement of Coaching Class: 24 June 2019
DHE Odisha Scheme Helpline Number-
- Help Desk Number: (0674) 2531-977 / 76569-49029
- For more details, kindly visit the official website at http://dheodisha.gov.in/Higher-Education/
- Odisha UPSC Civil Service Coaching Scheme Advertisement: Click Here