AP CM Yuva Nestham Scheme 2019: Andhra Pradesh government is inviting online registrations for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham-Unemployment Allowance Scheme. Under this scheme, all the jobless youths will get a monthly allowance of Rs 1,000 to pursue Skill Development Courses. This is innovation Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme will provide financial assistance to approx 12 lakh unemployed youths with an outlay of Rs 600 crore. Candidates can make AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Online Registration at CM Yuva Nestham Portal (URL: yuvanestham.ap.gov.in).
Under AP CM Yuva Nestham Scheme, there is no requirement to make registration at Employment Exchange to avail allowance. Job-seekers can simply make online registration at the Yuvanestham Official Portal to get a monthly allowance. This scheme will reduce the burden on the family of unemployed youths. Whether the candidates are BTech/Post Graduate/Polytechnic Diploma holders, they are entitled to get Rs 1,000 per month under this scheme. Job-seekers can also download Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Mobile App to make a registration for unemployment allowance from their Android Phones. The online registrations for this CM Yuvanestham Scheme will start from 14th Sept 2018.
AP CM Yuva Nestham Scheme/Unemployment Allowance Online Application & Eligibility Details
CM Yuvanestham Scheme is a great initiative of Andhra Pradesh Govt to provide a financial allowance to unemployed youths. All the candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to avail unemployment allowance:
- Applicants must be unemployed and a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- He/she should be in the age group of 22 to 35 years.
- Candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification which is Post Graduation/Graduation/Diploma of 2 or more years duration.
- Applicants must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) family. If there are more than one unemployed candidates in a single family, then all candidates will be eligible for unemployment allowance.
- Candidates who have already taken assistance/loan under any state government sponsored self-employment scheme of above Rs 50,000 subsidy are not eligible.
- Any candidate who is working pursuing formal education is also not eligible.
- Applicants working in public/private sector/quasi-government/self-employed are not eligible for assistance under the AP CM Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme.
- Employees who are dismissed from Central/State Govt services are not eligible.
Candidates must be enrolled in Praja Sahikara Survey (PSS). If any candidate is not enrolled and wants to complete PSS, then he/she must visit the nearest Municipal Office/Panchayat Office/Revenue Office. Bio-metric EKYC must have been completed in PSS. To update biometric eKYC, please visit nearest Ration Shop/Meeseva Office/Municipal Office/Panchayat Office/Revenue Office. There must be no government employee in the family. However, if the parents are receiving a social pension, then candidates will remain eligible for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme. He/She must not be availing any scholarship benefits or NTR Bharosa Pension benefits.
- Documents Required: – To make online registration for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham/Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2018, candidates must possess Aadhaar Number, Mobile Linked with Aadhar, White Ration Card, SSC/Graduation/ PG certificates.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Allowance Scheme 2019 Online Registration Process-
As we told you above that the AP CM Yuva Nestham Scheme is a great initiative of Andhra Pradesh Govt to provide an allowance to unemployed youths. To apply online for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme, kindly follow the procedure given below:
- Firstly, applicants will have to visit the official website of CM Yuvanestham, Govt of Andhra Pradesh. The link is mentioned below.
- On the web homepage, click the “Apply Now/Login” button before the registration closes on Sunday, 30th Sept 2018.
- Then you will be directed to “Apply for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham” page which will appear as follows:
- Here you need to enter your “Aadhaar Number” and press the “Send OTP” tab to get the one time password for registration.
- Thereafter, applicants can “Verify the OTP” to open the AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Online Registration Form. The demo image is given below.
- Now fill the registration form carefully with all mandatory details to avoid inconvenience. Then press the “Apply/Continue” button to proceed further.
- Next check Eligibility Details, Education Details and fill the remaining form to complete the registration process.
- To check the complete registration process for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme, kindly click the link below and view User Manual/Guideline.
This unemployment pension scheme will work in a transparent manner. After making registration and subsequent approval, each candidate will get allowance amount directly into their Aadhaar Linked Bank Accounts after biometrics verification.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham/Unemployment Allowance Scheme Updates-
To get latest updates regarding Andhra Pradesh CM Yuvanestham Scheme, you must follow the Facebook page or official Twitter handler of AP CM Yuva Nestham Scheme. We are providing you the links to get regular updates:
For more updates/details, kindly visit the official website of AP CM Yuva Nestham Scheme through the link given below.
Dear users, here we provided the complete details about AP CM Yuva Nestham Scheme Online Registration & Eligibility Details. If you have any query related this post then feel free to submit your comment down below or contact our Team Members. Thanks for visiting ReaderMaster.Com, stay tuned for more such contents.